+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

lyndon3009

Sep 12, 2015
Hi Libu,

My home address is in Barrie and I work in Bradford so maybe I mixed up when I provided you my location to update the spreadsheet. Please correct it to Barrie.

Btw do you know which office is processing applications from Barrie? It would be a terrible ordeal to have my application processed by Mississauga or Scarborough office.

Thanks

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
id: Portos
Congrats!! Updated:)

Hi Libu,

My home address is in Barrie and I work in Bradford so maybe I mixed up when I provided you my location to update the spreadsheet. Please correct it to Barrie.

Btw do you know which office is processing applications from Barrie? It would be a terrible ordeal to have my application processed by Mississauga or Scarborough office.

Thanks
Updated:)

The office closest to your home address get allocated. The below link is for all the offices in Ontario.
https://www.immigrationdirect.ca/cic/processing-centre/ontario-local-offices.html

Reactions: portos

Uranus

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Any clue on how to figure out where did they send my file for in process ? I mean does it make any difference also ?
From what I read is they send it to the processing office closest to you. It might matter/ differ in speed due to the workload they have in that particular office.

AngusM

Jul 6, 2018
They don't send an email. They will update it online in ECAS, so you need to check it regularly.
Ok that's what I thought thanks.

When I enter our info into ecas it's still
showing the " we couldn't find your file this could be one of three things " so we are not in process yet.

AOR 29th May so shouldn't be far off.

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Could someone update my entry with In Process status.
Date : 23rd July, 2018

Ok that's what I thought thanks.

When I enter our info into ecas it's still
showing the " we couldn't find your file this could be one of three things " so we are not in process yet.

AOR 29th May so shouldn't be far off.
You should be able to view your ECAS details. Try using Application number, last name, date of birth. Initially your application will have the status as "Application Received", once the file is transferred to local office it changes to "In process".

Good afternoon/evening to everyone
In Process status... July 27, Friday.

Toronto8688

Apr 6, 2018
From what I read is they send it to the processing office closest to you. It might matter/ differ in speed due to the workload they have in that particular office.
Thanks ... Do processing times differ from office to office ? I live in Downtown Toronto and the closest office is St. Clair...can't find more details on how applications flow at this office..

Thanks in advance

AngusM

Jul 6, 2018

You should be able to view your ECAS details. Try using Application number, last name, date of birth. Initially your application will have the status as "Application Received", once the file is transferred to local office it changes to "In process".

Hi there thanks

I tried this now and it still says the same thing.

Uranus

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Thanks ... Do processing times differ from office to office ? I live in Downtown Toronto and the closest office is St. Clair...can't find more details on how applications flow at this office..

Thanks in advance
Np, not so sure about that office ~ i guess it really depends, you can call in CIC and see what answers they could give, or just have to wait patiently :)