App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
Hey everyone, my family and I did our Oath Ceremony today accompanied by friends and family. Was an emotional day for me as it marks the end of a long journey to a dream. But on to another chapter in our lives. There were 95 people at this ceremony today, recognized quite a bit of them from my test day. Mostly everyone was dressed business casual/business formal. There were a few in jeans and t-shirts but majority were glammed up. Feel free to ask any questions if you wish and I'll try my best to answer. Many thanks to Libu and to you the April applicants. Libu for keeping our April tab updated and the rest of you for submitting your information and keeping spirits bouyed up.

Keep calm and carry on..................

mr_b

Nov 5, 2012
Hi
Same here ,in process since july ,no test invite too,and if you look on March applicants from Edmonton some not invited yet..looks like Edmonton applications are delayed
I am from Ottawa and stuck "In process" for almost 3 months as well. I got the GCMS notes and my file is in the "TEST READY" pile, but I haven't received the invite yet. A friend of mine from the same country of origin and from the same city who applied 2 months later than me is going for their oath in 2 weeks. Called CIC to make sure I haven't misinterpreted anything in the file, and they just told me to wait.

Reactions: Fouadi

Uranus

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
I am from Ottawa and stuck "In process" for almost 3 months as well. I got the GCMS notes and my file is in the "TEST READY" pile, but I haven't received the invite yet. A friend of mine from the same country of origin and from the same city who applied 2 months later than me is going for their oath in 2 weeks. Called CIC to make sure I haven't misinterpreted anything in the file, and they just told me to wait.
just have to be patient. this year is not as fast as last year in general.

DANBR86

May 19, 2018
Hey guys! I need an advise in a question. Must I inform IRCC about a trip to US last weekend ? I don't know if we have to inform them every time we leave the country, after applying to citizenship. Thanks a lot!

nickmusa

Oct 11, 2018
Hi guys,
I am from Ottawa and I passed my test on 9 August and nothing on ECAS. Sill in Process. Application received on March 2. When I passed my test they asked me for translations for some passport stamps so I don't know if this is the reason behind the delay but I submitted the translated stamps after one week and they are all in file ... It's weird. Anybody from Ottawa facing similar delays?

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys! I need an advise in a question. Must I inform IRCC about a trip to US last weekend ? I don't know if we have to inform them every time we leave the country, after applying to citizenship. Thanks a lot!
No, you don't need to tell them anything. The only thing they are concerned with is the 5 year reference period used in your application.