+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
finally today I received a request to redo my medical exams.......one step closer to the end of this nightmare that has last 18 months!

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
finally today I received a request to redo my medical exams.......one step closer to the end of this nightmare that has last 18 months!
Congrats ! It gives me hope !!!! Still waiting for mine, aor 17 months + 16 days....

Satish86

Sep 23, 2019
messages don't work, you will receive a canned email and that's all. Ordering Notes force them to take a look at your file and you might get lucky as I was with the right Officer.
True, notes help a lot , But not for everyone. I have ordered on 28th August abd still no reply yet.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
messages don't work, you will receive a canned email and that's all. Ordering Notes force them to take a look at your file and you might get lucky as I was with the right Officer.
Notes are not that helpful at all since other checks suck as BGC and SS are conducted by third parties and hence, CIC cant decide its fate and processing time. Notes will just give you progress but wont make your processing faster.

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Notes are not that helpful at all since other checks suck as BGC and SS are conducted by third parties and hence, CIC cant decide its fate and processing time. Notes will just give you progress but wont make your processing faster.
I wasn't under SS and my BGC and Eligibility were completed a long time ago (June 2019), My application was collecting dust until through ordering Notes someone was forced to take a look at it. The same day, the same hour I received the Notes and a request to redo my Medicals.