FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Hi congrats on ur re med seems u will get ur ppr soon. My file also got transferred to HKVO by end of march after a long wait in Sydney NS. I got ADR for Sch A from HK , I believe u also got the same ADR may I know when did u submit and wether ur online status changed to NA ? My medical got expired but still no re med request yet .

Meghak

Sep 8, 2017
My AOR is 5th Apr 2018. Even my GCMS showed that Eligibility was met back in the month of May 2018. But in the month of Dec 2018 they changed it to review required. My medicals expired in the month of Mar 2019 and until now I dint receive re-meds request. I feel that they are working actively on new applications, that could be the only reason for delay of our applications.

There is nothing we can do. I tried every possible way, but in vain. We just have to wait and pray that someone starts working on our file. :(
I'm so sorry to hear that. We're pretty frustrated as well. We re-reviewed the GCMS notes and in early Feb our application status was still in Suspended status - We believe this was because they needed a new 'Use of Rep' form from our lawyers (to confirm that they had the authority to continue representing us). We have asked our lawyers to put in another inquiry to confirm that our application is no longer suspended and is being processed. We complete 1 year this Friday. The Primary Office that seems to be managing our application is Montreal.

Reactions: minhajunnisa.cse

Jothegreat

Jul 8, 2018
April 22 2018 AOR
File at Sydney, Nova scotia
1 Year passed
Got remed request in March 30. Completed remed on April 5th.
No news after that.
I just want to know yes or no at this point. Feel like all of us keeps our lives on hold. For me in the past 1 year there are many things I haven't bought/done/invested thinking what if I get ppr soon and I have to leave. So right now I just want a yes or no on my application. I am so ready to move on with my life

Reactions: Lamart

naten

Feb 20, 2018
April 22 2018 AOR
1 Year passed
No news after that.
I just want to know yes or no at this point. Feel like all of us keeps our lives on hold. For me in the past 1 year there are many things I haven't bought/done/invested thinking what if I get ppr soon and I have to leave. So right now I just want a yes or no on my application. I am so ready to move on with my life
are you in ip2 already?

Enorm19

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
My file is Assigned to CB01126 to review since April 30, 2018. No update so far on my application.
I am wondering how many people here have assigned to this officer for review required and have any update or not have any update on your file yet.
Please check on 2 page of your GCMS note if you have order one and share you assigned officer so other people who are waiting they know whats going on too.
This is very unfair for all those people who are waiting for decision on their application since long time and not have any update. For me its very depressing and frustrating too.
Please everybody respond to this post and share your assigned officer if your file is under review of this guy.
My application is assigned to CB01126 as well (assigned by DA01121)...no movement on my file since October 2018...

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
My file is Assigned to CB01126 to review since April 30, 2018. No update so far on my application.
I am wondering how many people here have assigned to this officer for review required and have any update or not have any update on your file yet.
Please check on 2 page of your GCMS note if you have order one and share you assigned officer so other people who are waiting they know whats going on too.
This is very unfair for all those people who are waiting for decision on their application since long time and not have any update. For me its very depressing and frustrating too.
Please everybody respond to this post and share your assigned officer if your file is under review of this guy.

Hi, same here assigned to CB01126.... Due date 20 Sept 2018... Eligibility review required since April 26th 2018.
Ao 11th April 2018 - CEC inland - VO CIO Sydney NS

We are not alone...You can write "CB01126 twitter" in google....

Jothegreat

Jul 8, 2018
Wow .just checked my gcms notes from Feb. My file too is assigned to CB01126

Kitcat247

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018
April 22 2018 AOR
1 Year passed
No news after that.
The living in limbo is the hardest part - know exactly what you mean about not being able to do or plan anything. Today I feel like I'm going to lose my mind with this wait. We're almost at 13 months now. It's really not fair that they leave files hanging for months but people who applied in 2019 are already getting their PPR.

aaa007

Apr 17, 2019
Hi Guys for all of us who are waiting to hear back from Sydney VO please I would request you to submit a complain and please make your voice addressed. I have contacted IRCC, reached out on twitter did everything and still no response. I have reached out to my MP as well but till now no response. I think this issue should be addressed and I highly encourage to submit a complaint regarding the office so in the future there is a better system to deal with cases. Hope everyone can agree on this! please click the link below. Thank you.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
I just made complain and mention immigration officer CB01126 in comments. I advice to everybody who are waiting and have assigned under this officer or any other officer to do so. This is crazy. I can not believe what's going on with us.