+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
no reason at all, experience confirmed, funds - confirmed. i don't even see if I'm in security screening. And it has been 10months so I'm getting anxious.
Thank you for your replies

There has to be something. Since you are confused, i suggest you post screenshots of your gcms (do remove your private info)

Sam_Canadian

Feb 5, 2019
Hello everyone

Glad to receive my passports with COPR !! Will be preparing for landing in May 2019.

It has been a long 10 months wait since AOR , and so glad that the whole process is complete.
Please have patience, keep enquiring (GCMS, CBSA,etc), and I am sure your wait for the Golden Email, will be over soon.

My timeline was as such :
EE application : January 05 2018
ITA recieved : January 28 2018
PR application filled April 12 2018
AOR : April 13 2018
Medical passed : April 16 2018
IP2 stage : May 22 2018
GCMS notes recieved : Oct 11 2018
PPR Golden email : 09 Jan 2019 !!
Passport submitted 24 Jan 2019
COPR stamped 06 Feb 2019

Looking forward to migrate by May 2019 with my wife and child !!

Will be glad to help anyone, with any advise from my experience of PR application !!

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello everyone

Glad to receive my passports with COPR !! Will be preparing for landing in May 2019.

It has been a long 10 months wait since AOR , and so glad that the whole process is complete.
Please have patience, keep enquiring (GCMS, CBSA,etc), and I am sure your wait for the Golden Email, will be over soon.

COPR stamped 06 Feb 2019

Will be glad to help anyone, with any advise from my experience of PR application !!
Congratulations!

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hello everyone

COPR stamped 06 Feb 2019

Congratulations!

Reactions: m34

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello, my AOR was on April 5, 2018, Medicals passed in 2 weeks, and from then onwards there has been no update. I am waiting indefinitely. I have tried multiple things like calling IRCC, ordering GCMS notes (in which there is nothing like Review Required and all seems good), submitting Web Forms, sending emails to Ottawa Visa Office. Every time I get the usual generic response from them that they are processing my application and the case officer will contact me in case any additional documents are required. I involved local MP as well but nothing moved ahead.

Is anyone in the same scenario here? My medicals would expire in March and I am afraid they might ask me to get it done again (coz of their unnecessary delay). I am sure that my file is just collecting dust and IRCC is not being honest in sending updates or processing the file. My profile is simple with no long travel history and work experience of only 1 company. Can someone let me know what I can do in this scenario? In there anyone whom I can contact?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello, my AOR was on April 5, 2018, Medicals passed in 2 weeks, and from then onwards there has been no update. I am waiting indefinitely. I have tried multiple things like calling IRCC, ordering GCMS notes (in which there is nothing like Review Required and all seems good), submitting Web Forms, sending emails to Ottawa Visa Office. Every time I get the usual generic response from them that they are processing my application and the case officer will contact me in case any additional documents are required. I involved local MP as well but nothing moved ahead.

Is anyone in the same scenario here? My medicals would expire in March and I am afraid they might ask me to get it done again (coz of their unnecessary delay). I am sure that my file is just collecting dust and IRCC is not being honest in sending updates or processing the file. My profile is simple with no long travel history and work experience of only 1 company. Can someone let me know what I can do in this scenario? In there anyone whom I can contact?
When was your last notes ordered? Was any information redacted in the notes. A long delay may be caused if your file was selected for security screening.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

In the GCMS notes on Page 2, check what mentioned in Security. Is it Blank or Not Started
In ACTIVITY section, Check ACTIVITY 1-5 and see if your first 3 or 4 activities are blank followed by the 5 one as security ?

Reactions: pavelksg

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018

Well my AOR is 6th April. And thereafter same situation as yours. Medical passed and no progress since then. Like you, i too have been emailing, calling, requested GCMS notes. But no definite response. Reached 10 months yesterday. Doesnt say review required, still determining eligibility. Havent started background check yet!!!

They also say my application is being processed in my own country's High Commission at the moment. I reached out to them also, they confirmed its being processed. But no clue whether this is a positive or negative sign

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
In the GCMS notes on Page 2, check what mentioned in Security. Is it Blank or Not Started
In ACTIVITY section, Check ACTIVITY 1-5 and see if your first 3 or 4 activities are blank followed by the 5 one as security ?
On page 2, it says Security: Not Started.

In ACTIVITY section, the initial 4 activities are either met/not met based on PNP, CRS, MST and FSW. The Activity 5 contains details as below
SUB-ACTIVITY/ACTIVITY TYPE: 11.2-EE MI
Field name: Status
New Value: Review Required
Office: Centralized Intake Office

What does activity type 11.2-EE MI mean? Any idea?

In addition to the above, there is Activity 10 which is:
SUB-ACTIVITY/ACTIVITY TYPE: Security
Field name: Status
New Value: Not Started
Office: GCMS-System

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Well my AOR is 6th April. And thereafter same situation as yours. Medical passed and no progress since then. Like you, i too have been emailing, calling, requested GCMS notes. But no definite response. Reached 10 months yesterday. Doesnt say review required, still determining eligibility. Havent started background check yet!!!

They also say my application is being processed in my own country's High Commission at the moment. I reached out to them also, they confirmed its being processed. But no clue whether this is a positive or negative sign
Hey, sorry to hear that. Which country are you applying from?