+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

D

Deleted member 810875

Called CIC on 30/01 after receiving GCMS notes and day later (31/01) I got RFV email. Finally some friggin update!
Can someone please tell me what RFV stands for, thanks.

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hi everyone,
I received GCMS notes can someone share where id the most important info to read as it's 130 pages and they are so confusing:(

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello all.

We finally received ADR after 9 months plus of no updates. We sent an email to Accra Visa Office today inquiring about the status of our application (AOR April 23, 2018} and within an hour, we received an update for ADR.

Can anyone kindly assist with the correct links for the following forms?:
 Schedule A Online: Submit a completed Schedule A Online form for yourself and spouse.
 Additional Family Info IMM5406: Submit a separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures for yourself and spouse.

I have them but I want to be double sure.

Thank you.

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hi everyone,
I received GCMS notes can someone share where id the most important info to read as it's 130 pages and they are so confusing:(
Check for case analyst or officers notes on the last few pages. They arr generally last 4-5 pages of the notes.

Also on the first 2 pages u will see the status of eligibility criminality medicals and security. Check what is passed and where your application might be held up

Reactions: Vik_Ig

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
thank you for the reply: so here what I've got with AOR April 7 - Eligibility - Review required, Criminality - Passed, Medical - passed, Security - Not started. and the bottom line is review required: summary notes please review. A11.2: appears met R87.1: CEC minimum requirements - appears met ready to finalize RPRF: complete. Can someone help with understanding this

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
thank you for the reply: so here what I've got with AOR April 7 - Eligibility - Review required, Criminality - Passed, Medical - passed, Security - Not started. and the bottom line is review required: summary notes please review. A11.2: appears met R87.1: CEC minimum requirements - appears met ready to finalize RPRF: complete. Can someone help with understanding this
Does it say in the notes review required for what??
Read the notes there must be a mention of what the review required is for?
Is it the case analyst who has mentioned review required?

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Does it not say the reason for review required- generally if could be proof of funds or work experience, on of them is what I have seen people under review required have.
no reason at all, experience confirmed, funds - confirmed. i don't even see if I'm in security screening. And it has been 10months so I'm getting anxious.
Thank you for your replies

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
no reason at all, experience confirmed, funds - confirmed. i don't even see if I'm in security screening. And it has been 10months so I'm getting anxious.
Thank you for your replies
I suggest then u should call cic and ask them what’s holding up your file. Sometimes case analysts just put review required and wait for officers to pass eligibility. If there is no reason for review required you must call cic and ask the agent to put a note asking the responsible officer to pick up your file and move it forward.

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
I suggest then u should call cic and ask them what’s holding up your file. Sometimes case analysts just put review required and wait for officers to pass eligibility. If there is no reason for review required you must call cic and ask the agent to put a note asking the responsible officer to pick up your file and move it forward.
will do, thanks a lot for this advise!