+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
I am an April 20 AOR stuck in a funny weird review required scenario just like yours. In my case the agent was overzealous and reviewed an old profile which I withdrew instead of my current one !!!

Do you know the agent ID from the review ? Does it start with PK03 ?? Just to know if it's the same mad man who makes these weird reviews.
Hahaha......Am sorry about that. My case analyst is in Montreal and the agent ID is not PK. If I may ask, the agent is reviewing your old profile. What exactly was the person concerned about? Are you doing anything to fix it?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hahaha......Am sorry about that. My case analyst is in Montreal and the agent ID is not PK. If I may ask, the agent is reviewing your old profile. What exactly was the person concerned about? Are you doing anything to fix it?
Its a long story. Read it here if you have time.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/case-analyst-made-a-mistake-or-express-entry-system-bug.588777/

I am pretty sure the agent screwed it up. He is in some parallel universe where my old withdrawn express entry profile is shown to him instead of my current active profile. Anyways I raised CSE and got reply like "Everything is fine yada yada...and we have forwarded to responsible department".

I am not sure what these agents qualifications are and if they have enough training and skills to evaluate applications which requires a lot of domain knowledge. So Express Entry is not all about having skills, its about having a little bit of luck to get a good agent who knows what he is doing.

Reactions: Rijo02

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Its a long story. Read it here if you have time.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/case-analyst-made-a-mistake-or-express-entry-system-bug.588777/

I am pretty sure the agent screwed it up. He is in some parallel universe where my old withdrawn express entry profile is shown to him instead of my current active profile. Anyways I raised CSE and got reply like "Everything is fine yada yada...and we have forwarded to responsible department".

I am not sure what these agents qualifications are and if they have enough training and skills to evaluate applications which requires a lot of domain knowledge. So Express Entry is not all about having skills, its about having a little bit of luck to get a good agent who knows what he is doing.
Wow.....This is a tough moment for you. I completely agree with you......I am not sure if these agents are trained well or that they don't allow the training to have an effect on their work. And correctly speaking, EE can be narrowed to luck. Once an applicant gets a good agent(VO), more than 70% of the process is completed.
I will advise you to pray (even if you don't believe in God) and have faith, everything will be fine.
Goodluck!!

albasa

Sep 19, 2014
Did anyone here raise a CSE after completing 180 days? If yes did you guys get any reply? Does raising a CSE help? What Should I ask them?

Kwamena

Feb 23, 2018
Hey guys,
i have received a weird update on my profile.
Aor. - Apr.19th
Medical passed - Apr.24th
IP2 -May 2nd
no updates until today.
It now shows - no medical required instead of medical passed.

what are your thoughts about it ?
Your medicals expired

sairam_ca

Dec 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Re-posting this from the main thread, apologies for duplicating :

I had got a PPR earlier , but had to add my new born , so submitted the documents again. Waiting for PPR2. I submitted the required documents 2 weeks back and have been waiting since then. Today when i logged in to check , i first saw the overall status as Application/profile updated but did not see anything inside. When I came back to the main screen, the status changed to Submitted again.

Any idea what to expect ?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Re-posting this from the main thread, apologies for duplicating :

I had got a PPR earlier , but had to add my new born , so submitted the documents again. Waiting for PPR2. I submitted the required documents 2 weeks back and have been waiting since then. Today when i logged in to check , i first saw the overall status as Application/profile updated but did not see anything inside. When I came back to the main screen, the status changed to Submitted again.

Any idea what to expect ?
They're working on it and you should receive a new request in the next month.

Reactions: sairam_ca

msiddiqui93

May 23, 2018
Hey guys!

First and foremost, I want to thank you all for your constant support, with regards to any and all queries that I had regarding my PR application. I have received my COPR and am planning to make my first landing next month!!

I was the sole person on my application (no dependents/spouse etc) and was hoping to take my mother and brother with me on my first landing (They will apply for a TRV)...do you guys think it is fine to apply for their TRV and attach a scanned copy of my COPR? Or do you think this might have a negative effect on my landing somehow?

Thank you in advance! Your replies are much appreciated!!

Reactions: egemens

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Hey guys!

First and foremost, I want to thank you all for your constant support, with regards to any and all queries that I had regarding my PR application. I have received my COPR and am planning to make my first landing next month!!

I was the sole person on my application (no dependents/spouse etc) and was hoping to take my mother and brother with me on my first landing (They will apply for a TRV)...do you guys think it is fine to apply for their TRV and attach a scanned copy of my COPR? Or do you think this might have a negative effect on my landing somehow?

Thank you in advance! Your replies are much appreciated!!

Well, that’s not be a positive start that you will file there case with your CoPR. Definitely the VO May have doubts about the purpose that why they are accompanying you. Yes, if you have a job offer or similar to that any other source of income while you are in Canada then I believe it’s not a negative thing.

My advise is to you that go alone, land there, take SIN and if possible find any survival job to support your TRV case.

Good Luck!

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello people.

What steps can one take in this situation?

Currently resident in Nigeria
Express Entry FSW (Provincial Nominee)
AOR - April 23, 2018
Medicals passed - April 29, 2018
No further updates since medicals passed.

Do I send an email or call to inquire about the application since it has passed the 6 months regular processing time?
If yes, do I fill the web form (I am not sure of the office processing the application) and what number can I call?

Thank you.

Reactions: annevn8

karan1987

Sep 8, 2018
I got my gcms notes.
eligibility recommends passed
criminality and security not started.
AOR 5th may
VO Ottawa and Vergeville

karan1987

Sep 8, 2018
Thanks Shrik,

I applied through imm lawyer, as they helped me put together all the documents properly and i just phoned him and told him about those options he said that it doesn't make any difference and all i have to do is to wait.

Today i completed 6 month timeline as i applied on April 19th.

According to the imm lawyer, there are also many other applications that exceeds the timeline but i dont know for how long should I wait.

my lawyer tells me the same

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
my lawyer tells me the same
Your lawyer has been paid.....thats all he/she cares about the most no matter how concerned you think the person feels about your application. Yes, there are persons whose application had exceeded the 6 months timeline but that doesn't mean the lawyer should just relax and do nothing about it. He is supposed to know the rules and initiate communication with IRCC.

My advise is that you kindly ask (or remind) your lawyer to send a CSE so as to ascertain the situation of your application. If he/she is not willing to do so, I will encourage you to kindly do so yourself. It is your life or future that the PR is keeping on hold not the lawyers. So act wisely!

Reactions: cansha