+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Montreal. For everyone else's benefit here is the timeline.
FSW online account application from USA.
April 24 - AOR
May 1 - Medical passed
No updates for ~5 months
Sep 29 - BG check has started status update along with APPROVAL LETTER requesting the passport.
Congratulations! So there wasnt a case of IP1, 1P2. Just direct?

aprilaor

Sep 9, 2018
Hey, just wondering. You might have called them right? What status did the agents convey?
I did call an agent like 2 weeks back and she said that I had passed the eligibility and that my BG check has not started yet. But my account status did not reflect that and then when the PRR update came yesterday, the status changed to BG check has started. At this point, I don't think we should hope for systemic status updates.

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
I did call an agent like 2 weeks back and she said that I had passed the eligibility and that my BG check has not started yet. But my account status did not reflect that and then when the PRR update came yesterday, the status changed to BG check has started. At this point, I don't think we should hope for systemic status updates.
Yeah, true that. Thanks much !!

Deep1691

Jul 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Hi all. My eligibility and pof is in review required stage. I just realized that somewhere in the beginning of my gcms notes it is mentioned that "counterfoil required: Yes". So just to clarify, do I need to submit any additional docs for POF like bank stmts or FD papers? As of now i have submitted officially signed bank letter indicating the funds in my saving account and FDs.

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Hi all. My eligibility and pof is in review required stage. I just realized that somewhere in the beginning of my gcms notes it is mentioned that "counterfoil required: Yes". So just to clarify, do I need to submit any additional docs for POF like bank stmts or FD papers? As of now i have submitted officially signed bank letter indicating the funds in my saving account and FDs.
Did your letter mention all the details required by CIC in a bank letter or was something missing?

Deep1691

Jul 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Did your letter mention all the details required by CIC in a bank letter or was something missing?
It mentions the balance in my savings account. For FDs, it includes all relevant details such as creation date, amount invested, maturity amount and maturity date. And plus these have been maintained from 4-5 years now on yearly renewal basis, so don't think if that could be of any problem.

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
It mentions the balance in my savings account. For FDs, it includes all relevant details such as creation date, amount invested, maturity amount and maturity date. And plus these have been maintained from 4-5 years now on yearly renewal basis, so don't think if that could be of any problem.
strange. could be that they need to call and ask bank. Did gcms show what they want to review in pof?

Deep1691

Jul 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
strange. could be that they need to call and ask bank. Did gcms show what they want to review in pof?
In the analyst notes which are given towards the end of the document, it only says review required with no further explanation or action required. The point mentioned about counterfoil required is towards the the beginning of the document and nothing else has been mentioned.

This is the link to my notes snapshot: https://ibb.co/nppqP9

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
In the analyst notes which are given towards the end of the document, it only says review required with no further explanation or action required. The point mentioned about counterfoil required is towards the the beginning of the document and nothing else has been mentioned.

This is the link to my notes snapshot: https://ibb.co/nppqP9
Did you show fund in CAD or Ind Rs? Is your pof above the required with current exchange rate?