+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Rahul1975

May 9, 2018
Are you referring to the immitracker wesbite. If yes, then it is user generated data and users themselves update information about their case.

If you want to know your status you have following options

1. Call IRCC and ask them your status
2. Order GCMS notes
Thanks...
If I understand correctly...people who Hv got AOR start putting case progress data in dash bord...so others can refer accordingly??
But my question is from where they retrieve an information of case progress like which stage we are at present.
How do I get IP1, IP2 status??

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks...
If I understand correctly...people who Hv got AOR start putting case progress data in dash bord...so others can refer accordingly??
But my question is from where they retrieve an information of case progress like which stage we are at present.
Seems like you have applied via a consultant?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks...
People guess their IP1, IP2 status based on what they see in their CIC account. How do they guess?

Well they follow this https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/

But in reality IP1, IP2 do not mean much given the inconsistency in which the applications are processed by CIC. Only way of knowing status of your application is ordering GCMS notes. If you're April AOR I would suggest you order GCMS notes.

Shubh777

Aug 25, 2018
its been 5 months since I passed medical, CEC inland candidate, called yesterday to CIC, still same status, criminality check in progress, eligibility under review, security not yet started, agent said like you may not get result in 6 months window, many candidates are passing 6 months window, also mentioned that sometimes delay happens because of delay in getting response from third parties.

Not sure what happens in criminality check? it has been in progress for me since last 3 months? do not have much travel history as well, not sure exactly what they check in criminality check.

aprilaor

Sep 9, 2018
I got an "account has been updated" e-mail in my inbox this morning and when I logged into my account, I have an approval letter asking for the passport, but my status says "we are doing your BG check". Not sure if this is the "golden e-mail" everyone keeps talking about - shouldn't I be getting that e-mail in my inbox vs account?

All thoughts are appreciated.

Reactions: Y@$h

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I got an "account has been updated" e-mail in my inbox this morning and when I logged into my account, I have an approval letter asking for the passport, but my status says "we are doing your BG check". Not sure if this is the "golden e-mail" everyone keeps talking about - shouldn't I be getting that e-mail in my inbox vs account?

Congrats it is the message you have been waiting for!! This is the PPR. With some recent update a few candidates have been getting this in their account instead of email.

Do update immitracker if you have listed your case there and share your timeline please.

Reactions: jasonn

aprilaor

Sep 9, 2018
Congrats it is the message you have been waiting for!! This is the PPR. With some recent update a few candidates have been getting this in their account instead of email.

Do update immitracker if you have listed your case there and share your timeline please.
Oh dayum! Thank you for confirming. :)
In that case, my wait is over; hoping everyone gets theirs ASAP.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Montreal. For everyone else's benefit here is the timeline.
FSW online account application from USA.
April 24 - AOR
May 1 - Medical passed
No updates for ~5 months
Sep 29 - BG check has started status update along with APPROVAL LETTER requesting the passport.
I somehow had a feeling you are from Montreal! Good to see you got the PPR as you are from last week of April AOR.

If you don't mind could you please post here as well. Thanks!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-29

Neha255

May 22, 2018
has any CEC candidate with dependent gotten PPR for this group yet? This is very frustrating experience, crossed 5 months yesterday still background check in progress.
Not with dependent but single applicant, 5.5 months crossed, still BGC processing,CEC inland

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018

Congrats dear ... u just made it ..

Reactions: aprilaor