+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I got my account updated yesterday (passports were also dispatched yesterday by new delhi visa office) saying that my file status has changed to approved .. but got an email from ircc today saying my account has been updated ...
just logged in today and saw this - congrats, veere!

Reactions: Hsingh13

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi guys. I received my GCMS notes yesterday and need help from someone who has expertise in reading it. :)Please let me know if I need to submit any additional document as my eligibility is still in 'REVIEW REQUIRED' stage and security check has not yet started even after more than 5 months of AOR.
BACKGROUND: I submitted self declared letter for my employment as I couldn't get it from my company and for POF, I submitted officially signed bank letter. Many thanks!

Notes snapshot:https://ibb.co/nppqP9
Can you get a a manager/colleague to provide your a Letter of Reference which you can notarize and submit ?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys. I received my GCMS notes yesterday and need help from someone who has expertise in reading it. :)Please let me know if I need to submit any additional document as my eligibility is still in 'REVIEW REQUIRED' stage and security check has not yet started even after more than 5 months of AOR.
BACKGROUND: I submitted self declared letter for my employment as I couldn't get it from my company and for POF, I submitted officially signed bank letter. Many thanks!

Notes snapshot:https://ibb.co/nppqP9
Your notes are absolutely fine. I am surprised to see even though you have submitted self declared experience letter, case analyst has awarded you full crs and fsw points and said it is consistent with lead statement and noc duties. Normally they do not award points in such cases and leave it to visa officers. Recently one applicant got his visa after 7 months with similar self declared reference letter. Now visa officer will decide on the balance of probabilities (education, ielts, pof, employer etc.) that you would be able economically estabilsh yourself in Canada or not. If your work is genuine and you have submitted other documents related to your work experience then you should be fine. Unfortunately you may have to wait a bit longer but eventually you will get it. But be prepared with all work related documents such as salary bank statement, job contract, appointment letter etc. VO may ask them from you or may approve without them.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Deep1691

Deep1691

Jul 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Your notes are absolutely fine. I am surprised to see even though you have submitted self declared experience letter, case analyst has awarded you full crs and fsw points and said it is consistent with lead statement and noc duties. Normally they do not award points in such cases and leave it to visa officers. Recently one applicant got his visa after 7 months with similar self declared reference letter. Now visa officer will decide on the balance of probabilities (education, ielts, pof, employer etc.) that you would be able economically estabilsh yourself in Canada or not. If your work is genuine and you have submitted other documents related to your work experience then you should be fine. Unfortunately you may have to wait a bit longer but eventually you will get it. But be prepared with all work related documents such as salary bank statement, job contract, appointment letter etc. VO may ask them from you or may approve without them.

Good Luck!
Hi @ishq74, really appreciate your help. I anticipated that they might ask for these docs, so I have provided them all in the first place- appointment letter, appraisal letters, bonus letters, payslips, form 16 tax forms generated by the company.
Though I have another ques related to settlement funds. I have shown sufficient funds but that too is in review stage, wondering why that could be?

Rahul1975

May 9, 2018
Hi...New to this forum...
AOR 3 April 2018
Not able to understand how to register my case and get current status??…..Is it mandatory to register case in APR AOR??
Please guide.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi...New to this forum...
AOR 3 April 2018
Not able to understand how to register my case and get current status??…..Is it mandatory to register case in APR AOR??
Please guide.
Are you referring to the immitracker wesbite. If yes, then it is user generated data and users themselves update information about their case.

If you want to know your status you have following options

1. Call IRCC and ask them your status
2. Order GCMS notes

Rahul1975

May 9, 2018
Are you referring to the immitracker wesbite. If yes, then it is user generated data and users themselves update information about their case.

If you want to know your status you have following options

1. Call IRCC and ask them your status
2. Order GCMS notes
Appreciate your feedback...
How to order GCMS notes??

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi @ishq74, really appreciate your help. I anticipated that they might ask for these docs, so I have provided them all in the first place- appointment letter, appraisal letters, bonus letters, payslips, form 16 tax forms generated by the company.
Though I have another ques related to settlement funds. I have shown sufficient funds but that too is in review stage, wondering why that could be?
It is very good initiative you have taken in advance by subimitting all relavent work docs. Your experience will be accepted, don't worry. Regarding pof review, it could be for currency convertion or source of funds or six month average balance. Don't be stressed for this because in most cases they accept pof or ask for latest 6 months statement. You will not be rejected pof as long as you have sufficient funds available. Only problem here is the waiting time. You have to be prepared for 6-12 months for a decision because review required queue is quite long now a days.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Deep1691

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Time for my weekly post for Montreal visa office :D:D

Are you a FSW-O candidate based in the USA? or an inland Candidate?

Still stuck in IP1? if Yes, then your application may be at Montreal visa office.

Do order GCMS notes or call IRCC agents and find out ...

Why? Because if you're at Montreal your wait likely is going to be long one! Based on the data we have till now Montreal takes 5-6 months to give PPR. Hence knowing this may prevent you to log-in to CIC account daily.

For more information please join us at Montreal thread here!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-28#post-7263637

Reactions: annevn8

ubfty

Nov 20, 2017
Hello all,
I've been a silent viewer of this thread and want to commend all of you for the encouragement you give to each other, as well as to me, on this journey.
I received my ppr email today.

Here is my timeline (feel I should contribute as all of you have done for me):

Express Entry
ITA: January 24
AOR: April 9
IP1: Can't remember/didn't keep track
IP2: Sometime in late August
PPR: September 28

Good luck, guys!