+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
So is all "review required" cases are stuck here for April AOR I guess ? I have a review required "Quebec residency concerns on my gcms notes"
Hi Cherti, did you call IRCC to ask for how long does it take for the "review required"? Have you passed the security review?

Sep 24, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
Ok so finally got my stamped passport yesterday with COPR. Dates are as follows:

EE profile created: 26th Feb 2018
ITR: 26th March 2018
AOR: 30th April 2018
MEP: 7th May 2018
RPRF request: 22nd May 2018
RPRF paid: 23rd May 2018
IP2: 1st week of June
ADR status changed to NA: 27th July 2018
Ghost update: 8th August 2018
PPR: 9th August 2018
Passport submitted to VFS (Ahmedabad, India): 10th Aug 2018
Online Status changed to Approved: 28th Aug 2018
Passport received with COPR: 29th Aug 2018

Hope this helps everyone to figure out their own timeline.

Planning to land in Edmonton on October end. Does anyone have any suggestions on Edmonton as to how the job market is and housing and overall liveability? Or can anyone suggest a good city or province to land in?

Congratulations! Edmonton is a nice city to live. Have been here for 5 years. Job market depends on specifically your field of work. There are usually some retail of basic jobs available to settle down and eventually you might take some time to get employed in your own field. It would be great if you have any family or friends to socialize. Let me know in case you need any further information. Best wishes.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi Cherti, did you call IRCC to ask for how long does it take for the "review required"? Have you passed the security review?
They said "its a matter of time and have to wait" and there is nothing wrong in your application and you are not the first one to apply CEC from Quebec.

When I asked about security they said, security will only be done after eligibility pass. So my security is not started. Sometime back I got a ghost update and I called an agent, he said "your background check is half done". Anyways I don't trust agents. They give conflicting information, some are good, some dont even know any better.

My GCMS hopefully will come soon. So I will know the progress exactly.

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
They said "its a matter of time and have to wait" and there is nothing wrong in your application and you are not the first one to apply CEC from Quebec.

When I asked about security they said, security will only be done after eligibility pass. So my security is not started. Sometime back I got a ghost update and I called an agent, he said "your background check is half done". Anyways I don't trust agents. They give conflicting information, some are good, some dont even know any better.

My GCMS hopefully will come soon. So I will know the progress exactly.
Thank you for your reply! Wish all the best to your application. I think when the agent said half done, maybe that means your crimimality has passed and security is waiting for your eligibility to pass.

saleemhasan

Mar 15, 2018
I do see these fileds empty for me, however for biometric filed just above background check i see "

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
Hello,
I see the same as you said. But if you click on the "?" on the right side, it will lead you to a page where you can answer a few questions and they will tell you that you need to submit Biometrics (unless you are a US citizen).

hammam

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Did you get a second ADR after submitting bank statements? Was it just the one asking for bank statements covering your work experience?
Is the bank statement you uploaded, the same letter which confirms the total fund needed is present?

Did you also submit the bank statement before ordering GCMS notes?
What is the date of GCMS notes generation (it is present in the footer of every page of the notes)

The GCMS notes do tell about police certificates from both Egypt and the USA
The GCMS notes do not tell the same about the total funds needed.

I have asked you the above questions to get confirmation whether IRCC has received the information about the funds through the letter you submitted.
I've received two ADR and both related to bank statements covering my work experience. They are not related to my funds as they are very old ones. The second ADR asked for the same bank statements for my oldest job which I asked for more time when I replied to the first ADR.

Yes, I got the ADRs after ordering GCMS. Mine are generated on 27/7 and ADR are in Aug

I've submitted police certificates from USA and Egypt with the application as well as a second time after returning back to Egypt via web form.

Thanks

Lakesideboss

Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys,aor April 8th-Cec-outland
Would appreciate any help,I got gcms notes back,any it says recommend pass for eligibility but it says in case notes underneath in bold letters,LOE not signed and dated,should I provide that LOE sign and dated even though the case analyst has said recommended pass?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey guys,aor April 8th-Cec-outland
Would appreciate any help,I got gcms notes back,any it says recommend pass for eligibility but it says in case notes underneath in bold letters,LOE not signed and dated,should I provide that LOE sign and dated even though the case analyst has said recommended pass?
Naa no need...