+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
AOR April 19th, PNP applicant..just moved to IP2 today..fingers crossed :) although i'm expecting a sch A form request

Reactions: Y@$h

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I have reached my 5 months mark and no progress since last 2 months. Eligibility is still in progress, criminality and medical exam passed, and security check not yet startes. My AOR is Apr 21 (FSWO, India).still waiting for the GCMS notes.
Btw how do you know about the criminality-where does it show?

dpanchas

Nov 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Even I belong to AOR 24th April 2018, My background check in progress, and eligibility is in progress, security check not yet started.
I belong to Inland, CEC category with 1 depended. How about you?
AOR 20th April, CEC, Single. Same status when talked to the agent.

aprilaor

Sep 9, 2018
I have to say that getting to know that there are others in the same place with close AORs is consoling. We will all get there folks! Sending some positive vibes this Thursday :)

Reactions: dpanchas

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
You all are not along.

AOR - April 19
Medical Pass - April 25
IP2 - May 1st week

No update since then.

CEC inland with one dependent.

It is frustrating, but it is what it is. I had like to believe they are doing their best. There are still more than few yet to receive their PPR. Keep calm, we all will get there.

Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: dpanchas

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
You all are not along.

AOR - April 19
Medical Pass - April 25
IP2 - May 1st week

No update since then.

It is frustrating, but it is what it is. I had like to believe they are doing their best. There are still more than few yet to receive their PPR. Keep calm, we all will get there.

Good luck to everyone.
I just "copy pasta" your reply, only had to change the dates a little bit :)

AOR - April 14
Medical Pass - April 20
IP2 - April 20

No update since then.

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
I have reached my 5 months mark and no progress since last 2 months. Eligibility is still in progress, criminality and medical exam passed, and security check not yet startes. My AOR is Apr 21 (FSWO, India).still waiting for the GCMS notes.
Am gonna reach 5 month mark in 4 days. Fsw-o here aswell. Medical and Criminality passed, eligibility on review, security not started yet.

albasa

Sep 19, 2014
I just "copy pasta" your reply, only had to change the dates a little bit :)

AOR - April 14
Medical Pass - April 20
IP2 - April 20

No update since then.

AOR - April 21
MEP - April 26
Still in ip1

CEC inland with one dependent

Did anyone in this group applied under CEC with dependents got their Ppr yet? It feels like they have kept aside the applications of CEC with dependents. Hopefully we recieve our Ppr’s soon

Reactions: annevn8

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
AOR - April 21
MEP - April 26
Still in ip1

CEC inland with one dependent

Did anyone in this group applied under CEC with dependents got their Ppr yet? It feels like they have kept aside the applications of CEC with dependents. Hopefully we recieve our Ppr’s soon
Did you apply for GCMS notes to see whats going on within your application ? Since you are in Canada you can order it at no charge from https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hey buddy, did you order a new set of GCMS notes ?
I did one on July 25th. Never got that one. So when I asked about it thru the ATIP email, they said they will treat it with "priority", didnt get it till now. Its been 55 days since I applied.

So I applied a new one 15 days back, hope I will get it this time.

These guys have stopped processing application as well as GCMS notes too ?, I don't think there is a connection logically, but this is making me superstitious a bit. :(