+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Neha255

May 22, 2018
Of course dear .. we r happy for getting ppr but yet not celebrating grand for it .. once all of us gets through this process then only will be the time for grand celebration... i m waiting for u guys to accomplish the mark soon.. my wishes r always along u guys
Thank a lot!!

Reactions: Hsingh13

vikas01

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hi guys, my AOR is 25 March and they haven't even started background check once. Is it very unusual? I will be reaching my 6 months time soon, is there anything I can do after?

I work in US currently and I am not sure about my VO as I am waiting for my first gcms notes which I raised few weeks back.

Application/profile details
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
same with me.. AOR 26 no update after medical update. Waiting for GCMS notes.

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi

I tried to join whatsapp group using immitracker link, but it says the link has been removed. Can anyone please add me to the whatsapp group? my number is +989145047586

Thanks!

sac25

Sep 7, 2018
Hi, I just talked to the agent today. She mentioned that my eligibility is still under review (AOR March 25) and still in the Sydney office because duties/ responsibilities are not mentioned in the employment letter. She couldn't specify which particular job as I worked primarily for 2 companies.

Although I can ask for a letter from my current company (in US), there is no way that I can generate a letter from the last company. That job was in India and it has been more than 5 years.

Any suggestions of any workaround?

aprilaor

Sep 9, 2018
Hi, I just talked to the agent today. She mentioned that my eligibility is still under review (AOR March 25) and still in the Sydney office because duties/ responsibilities are not mentioned in the employment letter. She couldn't specify which particular job as I worked primarily for 2 companies.

Although I can ask for a letter from my current company (in US), there is no way that I can generate a letter from the last company. That job was in India and it has been more than 5 years.

Any suggestions of any workaround?
How did you connect to the agent? I believe my docs also don't have the roles and responsibilities mentioned and I am worried! April AOR with no updates past medical pass.

sac25

Sep 7, 2018
How did you connect to the agent? I believe my docs also don't have the roles and responsibilities mentioned and I am worried! April AOR with no updates past medical pass.
Hey I called up the number posted by someone else on this forum before.

Shubh777

Aug 25, 2018
Congratulations to all those who received PPR.
Is it like Only Inland candidates are waiting for PPR?
I belong to Inland, CEC category, AOR 24 th April and medical passed on 2nd May, currently background check in progress

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Congratulations to all those who received PPR.
Is it like Only Inland candidates are waiting for PPR?
I belong to Inland, CEC category, AOR 24 th April and medical passed on 2nd May, currently background check in progress
Lots of Outland candidates are also in the same boat .