+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I had a ghost update this morning after 3 weeks of being in ip2.
I don't see any email yet.
So i was guessing that the email hasn't come yet because the server's down.
That's one way to look at it I guess...
I had a ghost update on August 30 and I still haven't received any email yet.

Not all ghost updates are followed by PPR, and sometimes the email only gets sent out 1-2 weeks later.

csmandeep

Feb 24, 2018
Just sharing good news with you. I got my PPR today. So please relax, it will not causing a big problem! I submitted a letter of explanation on Aug 18th. I spoke to an agent this Monday, and they suggest me to send them a letter of explanation with a IMM5669 attached through web form. With a letter of explanation, at least it will reduce the possibility that they give you a 5 years ban. Good Luck to you!!!
Cinnnnndy, what did you select in webform for question: is your application being processed in office outside canada?

I applied online from India.

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
A few people got PPR today (those who got ghost update). I am one of those guys who got the ghost update but not the ppr email. Hoping for PPR soon ! its been far too long !
Hi i got 2nd ghost update two days back.. I was hoping same as you... Hope will get some good news soon...

Rocky2k17

Jun 14, 2017
A few people got PPR today (those who got ghost update). I am one of those guys who got the ghost update but not the ppr email. Hoping for PPR soon ! its been far too long !
When did you have a ghost update? Was it last Friday?

Last edited: