Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
I'm going to give them a ring on Monday to see if I can get any info. I'll let you know if they tell me anything of note.
Sounds good..I just called them sometime back and they told me the same status as it was more than a month back! No change what so ever!

Nishashk

Sep 8, 2018
My Aor is 4 th april and medical cleared on 13 th april. After this there is no change. Is anybody else having same timeline got any update for ppr.
Hi deep how you got your PPR or any updates, I am going through same issues, medical passed on 15th of April after that no updates, it has been 5 months since I have applied..

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hi deep how you got your PPR or any updates, I am going through same issues, medical passed on 15th of April after that no updates, it has been 5 months since I have applied..
No news for me. Aor 5 april... still ip2 since june 18th. Killing me softly

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi All,

Once again looking for applicants who have applications in Montreal VO. If your application is stuck in IP1 and if agent has told you that your eligibility is not complete yet ... Do confirm your visa office ... Your file is likely in Montreal. Please join rest of us here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-13

If you have ordered GCMS notes and know you are from Montreal office do share your experiences. And if you are a lucky candidate who has received a PPR from Montreal please do come and share your experience as well. Thank you!

Hope next week is better for everyone!

SKTUN2018

Jan 5, 2018
AOR 19th April.
received gcms notes : LVO is london :-(
eligibility: not started
security: not started
criminality: not started
i checked in myimmitracker and i noticed that london VO is very very slow and their recent approved apps took more than 6 months (some took more than 15 months).
so let me relax and forget about it now and will not open mycic and wait for emails if they come.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
AOR 19th April.
received gcms notes : LVO is london :-(
eligibility: not started
security: not started
criminality: not started
i checked in myimmitracker and i noticed that london VO is very very slow and their recent approved apps took more than 6 months (some took more than 15 months).
so let me relax and forget about it now and will not open mycic and wait for emails if they come.
What do your NOTES 1-3 and ACTIVITY 1-5 say? For sure your eligibility would be underway, but it would not have been completed hence it is not updated

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,

Once again looking for applicants who have applications in Montreal VO. If your application is stuck in IP1 and if agent has told you that your eligibility is not complete yet ... Do confirm your visa office ... Your file is likely in Montreal. Please join rest of us here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-13

If you have ordered GCMS notes and know you are from Montreal office do share your experiences. And if you are a lucky candidate who has received a PPR from Montreal please do come and share your experience as well. Thank you!

Hope next week is better for everyone!
Mass spammer for Montreal CIC spotted :D

Reactions: Chahal82