Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
Yes you are in IP2 ( as per the wording) . But nowadays the IP1, IP2 doesnt make sense for CEC applicants.
Many go direct to IP2 wording after MEP but I think its not really IP2 though.

I have been in IP2 wording since April 20 !. All these status do not make sense anymore, thats what I feel.

Ghost update is when your status shows "Updated" rather than "Submitted" and when you click on it, it changes back to "Submitted" but no change in any of your status wordings.
Yeah..I have been in IP2 since 1st May after Medicals passed on the same date. True its holds no meaning for CEC applicants.

Nialll

Jul 20, 2018
So, I just received my GCMS notes today. The assessment reads -

"Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
ORG Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Regs:
Final:"

I don't really know what I'm looking for as it's quite a confusing doc. Anyone recommend what to look for to shed some light on my application?

Also, tomorrow marks 5 months since my application was submitted and they haven't even started the security checks yet, anyone have a guess as to what could be taking them so long? CEC app.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: annevn8

Alyssa123

Dec 26, 2017
Hello Friends,

I have been reading this forum as a daily encouragement that people are getting PPR and hoping my application was moving along as well. My AOR is end of April, around Aug 17 I guess I got to IP2 (although eligibility was still saying is under review), the only thing passed was the medical in May. I don't have exact dates as my attorney gets all the notifications. I called the IRCC and found out my file is in Ottawa, which looks like from prior comments is not moving very fast at this time. I wonder how many of us are with the same timeline and if anyone got PPR already.

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Yeah..I have been in IP2 since 1st May after Medicals passed on the same date. True its holds no meaning for CEC applicants.
FSW-O applicant here, same case for me. My application moved to IP2 on May 3rd. Stuck in eligibility review since then.

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
So, I just received my GCMS notes today. The assessment reads -

"Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
ORG Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Regs:
Final:"

I don't really know what I'm looking for as it's quite a confusing doc. Anyone recommend what to look for to shed some light on my application?

Also, tomorrow marks 5 months since my application was submitted and they haven't even started the security checks yet, anyone have a guess as to what could be taking them so long? CEC app.

Thanks in advance.
I am in the exact same situation as you are regarding the notes. Although I complete 5 months in the 3 days. Look at the end of your GCMS notes and look for the latest to date note that has been put in by the case analyst /officer.

Did they ask for any additional documents from you?

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
FSW-O applicant here, same case for me. My application moved to IP2 on May 3rd. Stuck in eligibility review since then.
Did you order GCMS notes? Or called them?

SIMRAN0001

Jul 22, 2014
https://ibb.co/gg905K
Helppppp...
Aor 10 may
Gcms generated on 8 aug
I have only one note ..
People usually have other notes too from case analyst but in 3 months from aor ,none of the case analyst checked file
File is in Ircc ETOBICOKE Because of workload re distribution
So there is no other notes regarding A11.2 checks in your GCMS notes. But i forgot to upload spouse consent form for gcms and her information is hidden. Help

MayurPawar

Aug 4, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi Friends,

request your help here in understanding this situation , today morning i got an email from CIC that there is a new message in your account. Once i logged in i saw in message section new message with subject Request letter and the only change i saw in my application status is that the background check step is changed to we are processing you background check and will send you a message if we need more information.Eligibility steps is same " we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

Now coming back to the message of request letter when i download it says passport request PDF and asking me to complete the following steps within 30 days to send the passports accompanying with Annex A. etc.

So does it means that i received the PPR request ? I have been reading through this forum from time to time and have seen people mentioning that they got PPR email aka golden email etc . Do i have to wait for some email notification or this is it?

Experts please provide your opinions/feedback's.

Thanks!
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: roversam

Shyshma

Sep 4, 2018
You can call IRCC to check your application status.
Please ask them the status of the following:

1.) Eligibility
2.) Criminality
3.) Security

In case, any of them is still pending, you can wait for a week more and still if there is no change, then you can order GCMS notes from any one of two websites from India.

https://www.getgcms.com/
https://www.gcmsbuddy.com/

GCMS notes provide detailed information on your application file, reviews and comments by various case officers and exact status of your application.
It takes 30 days to receive GCMS notes.
Thank you so much Shubh!

Shyshma

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, how many of you submitted self declaration affadavit/letter for your current job and still waiting for PPR? Just wondering if that's the reason for delay despite submitting all other possible supporting docs
I have submitted and still waiting.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
https://ibb.co/gg905K
Helppppp...
Aor 10 may
Gcms generated on 8 aug
I have only one note ..
People usually have other notes too from case analyst but in 3 months from aor ,none of the case analyst checked file
File is in Ircc ETOBICOKE Because of workload re distribution
So there is no other notes regarding A11.2 checks in your GCMS notes. But i forgot to upload spouse consent form for gcms and her information is hidden. Help

upload page 2 of gcms notes as well - further, why are they unable to determine level of Canadian education?

SIMRAN0001

Jul 22, 2014
upload page 2 of gcms notes as well - further, why are they unable to determine level of Canadian education?
There is nothing about education on page no 2. Do you have any idea ,why No case processing agent checked and gave review on my file?? Instead they move my file to visa office?

Last edited: