FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
AOR April 17th, Still in IP1.
Is there a way where I can find out why the status of my application is not moving?
Ordering GCMS notes to see if its in hold or any review is require

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Aur paaji ki khabar? Any movement on your side? I have even stopped logging in nowadays, it will come when I am due for it. How many of us are still left from April?
Good ai bhaji ... no movements yet .. still in ip1 ...!!
That’s right.. same here .. i also trying to b busy working... more u expect it , more it makes u crazy ..! its like pain in the .......!!!
I think still we r a lot .. they have completed around 50-60% applications i think ..
How about u .. ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, @legalfalcon My AOR is 2nd April and on 9th August my BG Check started. I called IRCC last week and as per the agent my Criminality and Eligibility has passed but my Security has not yet started. Is this delay looks fine to you. VO Ottawa.

I have also checked the Immitracker and it seems for FSW-O, there is hardly any PPR issued by Ottawa in last few weeks.
I don't see any concerns.

sandy.2018

May 14, 2018
Hi Friends,

request your help here in understanding this situation , today morning i got an email from CIC that there is a new message in your account. Once i logged in i saw in message section new message with subject Request letter and the only change i saw in my application status is that the background check step is changed to we are processing you background check and will send you a message if we need more information.Eligibility steps is same " we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

Now coming back to the message of request letter when i download it says passport request PDF and asking me to complete the following steps within 30 days to send the passports accompanying with Annex A. etc.

So does it means that i received the PPR request ? I have been reading through this forum from time to time and have seen people mentioning that they got PPR email aka golden email etc . Do i have to wait for some email notification or this is it?

Experts please provide your opinions/feedback's.

Thanks!

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hi Friends,

request your help here in understanding this situation , today morning i got an email from CIC that there is a new message in your account. Once i logged in i saw in message section new message with subject Request letter and the only change i saw in my application status is that the background check step is changed to we are processing you background check and will send you a message if we need more information.Eligibility steps is same " we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

Now coming back to the message of request letter when i download it says passport request PDF and asking me to complete the following steps within 30 days to send the passports accompanying with Annex A. etc.

So does it means that i received the PPR request ? I have been reading through this forum from time to time and have seen people mentioning that they got PPR email aka golden email etc . Do i have to wait for some email notification or this is it?

Thanks!
That is PPR, Congrats.

mmahmud

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
Hi Friends,

Thanks!
Congrats. What is your timeline?

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hi Friends,

Thanks!
Congrats bud ... this is the one most awaited..!!
Wat is ur timeline?

SIMRAN0001

Jul 22, 2014
Congrats please share info
Whats your timeline??
Which stream??
Hi Friends,

Thanks!

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Thankyou!
You mean from India also I can raise GCMS request? When I checked the link, it was mentioned that we have to be in Canada to raise a request.
You can call IRCC to check your application status.
Please ask them the status of the following:

1.) Eligibility
2.) Criminality
3.) Security

In case, any of them is still pending, you can wait for a week more and still if there is no change, then you can order GCMS notes from any one of two websites from India.

https://www.getgcms.com/
https://www.gcmsbuddy.com/

GCMS notes provide detailed information on your application file, reviews and comments by various case officers and exact status of your application.
It takes 30 days to receive GCMS notes.

Shyshma

Sep 4, 2018
Hi Friends,

Thanks!
Congratulations!

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
  1. Hello Everyone

Aor-6 April 18,Med and ip1-13 April ,Ip2 was 18-May 18 ,Fsw-O,India.Vo -Ottawa
    Today I got ghost update and profile got updated,Nothing inside,No mail received till now ,Keeping my fingers crossed as I want to get out from this killing anxiety.
    Thanks in Advance

Reactions: harsh083

vikas01

Star Member
May 23, 2017
@Hsingh13 what is your AOR?
I got 7 days time .. so i managed to become a joint holder of my wife’s account and then attached new statement of account mentioned names of both of us , also a letter from bank stating that i have full right to operate the account and along with a no objections affidavit from my wife .. that did the job to impress them

My aor is April 27
Thank you for sharing.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
  1. Hello Everyone

Aor-6 April 18,Med and ip1-13 April ,Ip2 was 18-May 18 ,Fsw-O,India.Vo -Ottawa
    Today I got ghost update and profile got updated,Nothing inside,No mail received till now ,Keeping my fingers crossed as I want to get out from this killing anxiety.
    Thanks in Advance

this is good news indeed... I was writing to you earlier about SS but here you are with a ghost update ;) fantastic piece of news... I hope you get your PPR soon...