+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hi HSingh and Navleen,

Any info what was asked in the ADR for POF. Since in my GCMS note, review required for work experience (On Main duties) and POF, its not verified.

I would like to be prepared, if they ask for any.

BR
Anand
It was regarding funds lying in the dependents account ... they need the proof that i have access to them ..

Shyshma

Sep 4, 2018
Hi HSingh and Navleen,

Any info what was asked in the ADR for POF. Since in my GCMS note, review required for work experience (On Main duties) and POF, its not verified.

I would like to be prepared, if they ask for any.

BR
Anand
Guys! Is it necessary to get GCMS notes? I am in IP2 stage, since two weeks I suppose, how do you guys know the exact date. Is there a way to find that? .
Is there a need to worry, since I too applied for PR on 18th April 2018

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Guys! Is it necessary to get GCMS notes? I am in IP2 stage, since two weeks I suppose, how do you guys know the exact date. Is there a way to find that? .
Is there a need to worry, since I too applied for PR on 18th April 2018
No Its OK and It depends profile to profile. If you raise GCMS request anytime.

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Guys anyone with Sydney NS VO? I have been stuck since 19th June in IP2..few weeks back I called CIC they said eligibility is under review. My AOR is 5th Apr
Hi. Same timeline as me. Aor 5 april. Moved ip2 on 18 june. No news since then...

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
It was regarding funds lying in the dependents account ... they need the proof that i have access to them ..
Aur paaji ki khabar? Any movement on your side? I have even stopped logging in nowadays, it will come when I am due for it. How many of us are still left from April?

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
and what proof you will give them for this?
I got 7 days time .. so i managed to become a joint holder of my wife’s account and then attached new statement of account mentioned names of both of us , also a letter from bank stating that i have full right to operate the account and along with a no objections affidavit from my wife .. that did the job to impress them

My aor is April 27

Reactions: vikas01