+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Thanks for the reply,

Yes, I will provide Toronto address for sending me the PR card, and after some days in Montreal I will be going to Toronto,

So Montreal is not my final destination or place to reside, my cousin is there so I will be in Montreal some days intially -- I will make this clear to the CBSA officer.

Only thing I want is to do landing formality at Montreal - is it possible when on my COPR destination is Toronto ??
How long is your “some day(s)”?

If you can’t specify how quickly you will leave Montreal and move to Toronto / Ontario, you maybe in trouble.

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Thanks
Thanks for the reply,

Yes, I will provide Toronto address for sending me the PR card, and after some days in Montreal I will be going to Toronto,

So Montreal is not my final destination or place to reside, my cousin is there so I will be in Montreal some days intially -- I will make this clear to the CBSA officer.

Only thing I want is to do landing formality at Montreal - is it possible when on my COPR destination is Toronto ??
You are planning to lie all along aren’t you?

Saying Toronto for the EE process then some other city later, saying this and that and some other stuff later .... everyone has a cousin sharing the same last name *smirk*

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Thanks for the reply,

Maybe, just maybe,

Can you land in Toronto first, then haul your arse to Montreal?

Which one is more important? Your PR or your day(s) with your cousin?

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks for the reply,

You gonna put your PR at risk,especially when you are expressing to stay there "initially". Chances are, you might be denied an entry.

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Buddy you will be just fine.

One thing though, make sure you land with your entire family in one go.

Go ahead and land in Montreal. Welcome to Canada , bhai

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Just called CIC about my application. Same melody. Havnt finished 6 months yet. You have to wait for further instructions... AOR 5 April. Still on IP2 stage since 18 june. They said eligibility and criminality is recommended pass and security still ongoing. FSW Outland

kiransri

Mar 10, 2018
Just called CIC about my application. Same melody. Havnt finished 6 months yet. You have to wait for further instructions... AOR 5 April. Still on IP2 stage since 18 june. They said eligibility and criminality is recommended pass and security still ongoing. FSW Outland
so security check is the only thing left, no other stage in the process left?

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
so security check is the only thing left, no other stage in the process left?
Thats what they said. I asked if eligibility and criminamity is finished and they said yes but they can come back to them if there is something wrong... dont know what this means. I also asked about my ADR that are still under review since april they told me they received the documents. Thats it. Nothing more to say. Just sitting back and waiting until october they said

albasa

Sep 19, 2014
Waiting for PPR

AOR - 21 April
MEP/IP1 -26 April
CEC INLAND
PA + 1 dependent
It’s been more than 4 months now I am still in Ip1 stage, there has been no change and no update in my application. Ordered GCMS notes on 21 August. Called CIC the first time agent said the same standard script wait 6 months we have the same info as you have. Called again last week this time the agent said my eligibility has not been met yet which is really concerning. I am really worried. Is anyone in same boat as me?? Still stuck at IP1 even after 4 months?

Btw the second agent said my file is at cpc Ottawa

SHRIK

Jun 11, 2018
Waiting for PPR

AOR - 21 April
MEP/IP1 -26 April
CEC INLAND
PA + 1 dependent
It’s been more than 4 months now I am still in Ip1 stage, there has been no change and no update in my application. Ordered GCMS notes on 21 August. Called CIC the first time agent said the same standard script wait 6 months we have the same info as you have. Called again last week this time the agent said my eligibility has not been met yet which is really concerning. I am really worried. Is anyone in same boat as me?? Still stuck at IP1 even after 4 months?

Hey,
I'm 4th Apr AOR and in a similar situation. My eligibility is still under review as my current Canadian employment reference/offer letter doesn't clearly state that I will have arranged employment for one year. The case analyst put it as review required even though I have a valid work permit till 2019 Dec. This was way back on 11 Apr mind you (according to my GCMS). Since then, I have been waiting patiently. I called CIC yesterday and got the same reply as you. I know the wait is excruciating, but believe me, thinking and worrying about it is to no avail.
Also, understand that even October may not bring you any news. There are way too many people beyond their 6 months still waiting. I guess you know what I mean.

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Waiting for PPR

AOR - 21 April
MEP/IP1 -26 April
CEC INLAND
PA + 1 dependent

Me and couples more. Same boat as you. AOR 25 Apr and only medical pass early in May, since then no update.

Reactions: vikas01

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey,
I'm 4th Apr AOR and in a similar situation. My eligibility is still under review as my current Canadian employment reference/offer letter doesn't clearly state that I will have arranged employment for one year. The case analyst put it as review required even though I have a valid work permit till 2019 Dec. This was way back on 11 Apr mind you (according to my GCMS). Since then, I have been waiting patiently. I called CIC yesterday and got the same reply as you. I know the wait is excruciating, but believe me, thinking and worrying about it is to no avail.
Also, understand that even October may not bring you any news. There are way too many people beyond their 6 months still waiting. I guess you know what I mean.
Did you order GCMS notes recently ?