+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I can imagine how worried you are now. But you need to try and relax; all will be fine at the end.

From what you said, you mentioned that the most recent notes are the R10 and PReVU. If am not mistaking, the R10 is the completeness check which is the first evaluation of the your application and is usually recommended OK alongside when you pass medicals. Unless it was re-evaluated. About the PReVU, I think this comes up when you are already queued for the PPR......like, your application is approved.

Like I said, If I am mistaking, someone should kindly correct me. But, be it as it may, they will contact you for clarifications. So, be ready for it as well.

You will be fine!!!
Thanks for the input! I really appreciate it!

naten

Feb 20, 2018
AOR April 25th, am stuck at "Review Required" for eligibility (Job duties are being reviewed) . Anyone on the same boat ? or any one has experience with this ?
May I ask why your JD are being reviewed? As long as almost duties are matched with NOC, they should be good right?

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Same here.. 125 days .. still in ip1... oinp pnp - India..

Order gcms notes 2months ago.. it says review required for my past student visa refusals.. other than this evrything is passed.

Ordered fresh set of gcms notes 1 week back.. eagerly waiting for update...
What's wrong with your past refusals? Did the note specifically say what the office reviewed?

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Yes tats my assumption too but there s no reason mentioned in the notes. Just that it will be reviewed.
Thank you for your reply. I am scared when I read your post. Usually when they say review required, they specify the reasons why.

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hi all,
I ordered my gcms notes last month and i got them today.. when i filed my application i showed a proof of $12500
But with the change in amount of rupee.. gcms notes said that review required as funds shown are $12252. Anyone thinks if i should do anything.
If it still meets the minimum requirements then just hold on ..

J2345

Feb 25, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
Anyone here got ppr after review required if so how long it took ???

Reactions: matper18

cnu1989

Jun 25, 2018
What's wrong with your past refusals? Did the note specifically say what the office reviewed?
No.. I voluntarily declared my past student visa refusals while submitting my application in extra questions part.. case officier pointed to the particular question and mentioned review required by senior member on this one.. i donot know what there are reviewing since 20th may.. thats why ordered fresh set of notes 1 week back again..

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
It met the requirements when i applied. Now with the decline in rupee, it is lesser than 12475. I don't know whether to raise a. Cse or let it be.
Then I believe deposit a little more money n take carr of future rupees value drop also ...
n send them recent bank certificates n statement with a LoE ..

naten

Feb 20, 2018
No.. I voluntarily declared my past student visa refusals while submitting my application in extra questions part.. case officier pointed to the particular question and mentioned review required by senior member on this one.. i donot know what there are reviewing since 20th may.. thats why ordered fresh set of notes 1 week back again..
Was it Canada visa or other countries? I thought having visa refusals won’t affect EE application.