+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hi guys. Does anyone knows if the status of additionnal documents submited changes before PPR or does it stays as it is until CoPR just like BGC? I would like to know if i would expect a change into the application status befire receiving PPR or not. Thank you all.
We are reviewing the additionnal documents you provided...
AOR 5 april.
IP2 Since 18 June 2018 and counting.
FSW O 2 dependants from morocco

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hi guys. Does anyone knows if the status of additionnal documents submited changes before PPR or does it stays as it is until CoPR just like BGC? I would like to know if i would expect a change into the application status befire receiving PPR or not. Thank you all.
AOR 5 april.
Anyone can answer my question please? Thank you guys.

head_cage

Dec 20, 2017
AOR 5 april.
It did change for me. It changed to NA almost 10 days after that received a ghost update where nothing changed. And the next day got PPR

Reactions: AyouX

Michael26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Guys,

I have a question. My status in the application has changed to approved. I shipped my passport almost 20 days ago. And they haven't shipped the passports back to me yet. I also have the document numbers for the two passports I shipped. Is this normal to take this long to ship the passports after they have been approved?

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Hi
I am FSW - O from India
AoR - April 19
Med P - 26 April

VO - NDVO
After medical, no updates in my application please let me know what to do?

Ordered GCMS on 17th July.
Any way to contact NDVO and get the status of my file?

balwinder_kaur

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Hi
I am FSW - O from India
AoR - April 19
Med P - 26 April

VO - NDVO
After medical, no updates in my application please let me know what to do?

Ordered GCMS on 17th July.
Any way to contact NDVO and get the status of my file?
We have same timeline..but I haven't ordered gcms notes yet..

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
I tried calling but heard the message after press 11 that "Toll free number you are trying to call is not available from your area" . Cant reach them
I had called IRCC from my Vodafone number (I have reduced ISD call rates plan). I have read someone suggesting to call this number using Google Hangouts.

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Guys,

I have a question. My status in the application has changed to approved. I shipped my passport almost 20 days ago. And they haven't shipped the passports back to me yet. I also have the document numbers for the two passports I shipped. Is this normal to take this long to ship the passports after they have been approved?
What is your current country of residence?
Where (which organization/office) did you courier your passport to?
Did you submit your passport to a VFS office of your country?
Do you have a helpline/customer care number of the organization/office to whom you sent your passports? If yes, please call them and tell your application status and ask them about your passports

Last edited: