+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to you too! My husband and I will talk to our respective employers to figure out future work possibilities.
I have five more months before I land, still figuring out things. When are you planning to land?
Ok great! I will do a "soft landing" sometime in Sept/October. Will come back and then assess my options regarding employment opportunities in Canada. No fixed timelines yet with regards to permanently moving there.

Deep1691

Jul 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Hi guys!
My AOR is 21 April and it's has been in IP2 since a long time. I am thinking to call IRCC. Could anyone please guide me how to call them from outside canada and what questions should be asked to them? Also, what informatiob should be kept handy for the call?

Kipchak

Aug 9, 2018
Hello Guys,

One more silent member here. Congrads and Safe landing for the PPR and CoPR guys!
And for waiting members I wish patience and good luck.

I have some questions related to our case.

FSW-O Kazakhstan (4 Members on the application)
ITA: March 26th 2018
AOR : April 17th 2018, Same day applied for temp visas - Student, Open Work, 2 Visitors
MEP: Under review. Upfront Medical after ITA on April 5th, Additional medical documents submitted last one on May 3rd.
IP2 : July 26th
Ghost update : July 27th

To clearify, our son has a cerebral palsy(light) with muscle weakness. However, he walks no assistance required, talks, can read and write, and healthy, except some motor skills. He is homeschooled, because local schools do not want to accept and deal with him. Thus, we thought he would have better chances to get sophisticated education in Canada. My wife was accepted to the University of Ottawa. And as you could tell we have less than a month to solve the issue with any visa to catch the fall term.

Regarding the medical assesment, we did not receive any fairness letter for excesive demand or refusals. And Based on the new public policy from April 16th, all social services not related to health services are not included in the excesive demand calculation. Therefore, if we need to get extra help for the educational social services it should not be included.

Also, other 3 applicants are MEP. We could track that from temporary visas.

1. Is it possible to be in IP1 or even in IP2 without MEP?
2. Do you know any similar cases? I tried to search many forums with no luck.
3. What are the chances that our application could be refused at this stage?

Thank you in advance!

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello Guys,

One more silent member here. Congrads and Safe landing for the PPR and CoPR guys!
And for waiting members I wish patience and good luck.

I have some questions related to our case.

FSW-O Kazakhstan (4 Members on the application)
ITA: March 26th 2018
AOR : April 17th 2018, Same day applied for temp visas - Student, Open Work, 2 Visitors
MEP: Under review. Upfront Medical after ITA on April 5th, Additional medical documents submitted last one on May 3rd.
IP2 : July 26th
Ghost update : July 27th

To clearify, our son has a cerebral palsy(light) with muscle weakness. However, he walks no assistance required, talks, can read and write, and healthy, except some motor skills. He is homeschooled, because local schools do not want to accept and deal with him. Thus, we thought he would have better chances to get sophisticated education in Canada. My wife was accepted to the University of Ottawa. And as you could tell we have less than a month to solve the issue with any visa to catch the fall term.

Regarding the medical assesment, we did not receive any fairness letter for excesive demand or refusals. And Based on the new public policy from April 16th, all social services not related to health services are not included in the excesive demand calculation. Therefore, if we need to get extra help for the educational social services it should not be included.

Also, other 3 applicants are MEP. We could track that from temporary visas.

1. Is it possible to be in IP1 or even in IP2 without MEP?
2. Do you know any similar cases? I tried to search many forums with no luck.
3. What are the chances that our application could be refused at this stage?

Thank you in advance!
Sorry to hear about your son, may the force be with you. Yes it can be in IP1/IP2 if there are some concerns around medicals or it is nearing expiry.
Seeing your timelines, progress has been good so far with a ghost update lately. But it is also seen that one passes Medicals around PPR or additional tests are requested before PPR is sent.

I would suggest that create a new thread, as it deserves separate attention and help from members on this forum would could guide as far as medical inadmissibility is concerned. It has been laxed a bit recently.

Reactions: AyouX and Kipchak

Kipchak

Aug 9, 2018
Sorry to hear about your son, may the force be with you. Yes it can be in IP1/IP2 if there are some concerns around medicals or it is nearing expiry.
Seeing your timelines, progress has been good so far with a ghost update lately. But it is also seen that one passes Medicals around PPR or additional tests are requested before PPR is sent.

I would suggest that create a new thread, as it deserves separate attention and help from members on this forum would could guide as far as medical inadmissibility is concerned. It has been laxed a bit recently.
Thank you very much for your reply.
I have feeling - fighting not only illness, but the local system here and immigration as well. Force be with you, as well!
You confirmed my worries. Even Temporary visas are not progressing. All that efford to be accepted to the university with scholarship will be lost.

May 8, 2018
Hi guys!
My AOR is 21 April and it's has been in IP2 since a long time. I am thinking to call IRCC. Could anyone please guide me how to call them from outside canada and what questions should be asked to them? Also, what informatiob should be kept handy for the call?
The no. to call them outside Canada is +1 613 944 4000 and punch in options 1111122. Its better to use google hangout to make the call.
later you will be asked to type your application number and your year of birth.

You can ask them about the Visa Office currently processing your file ,Status of Eligibility, Criminality and Background Check/Security Check

StevieRayVaughan

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone have idea about security screening? I just got CBSA notes, and my wife is under security screening since June. Does anyone know how long it will take... Kind of worried

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Does anyone have idea about security screening? I just got CBSA notes, and my wife is under security screening since June. Does anyone know how long it will take... Kind of worried
How did you decipher the Security Screening through the GCMS notes considering they redact almost all of the Security related stuff ?

StevieRayVaughan

Jun 12, 2018
How did you decipher the Security Screening through the GCMS notes considering they redact almost all of the Security related stuff ?
GCMS notes doesn't tell security staff. I ordered CBSA notes. on the first page of CBSA notes, it displays a CBSA system screenshot which shows the type of the activity for my wife is security screening.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
GCMS notes doesn't tell security staff. I ordered CBSA notes. on the first page of CBSA notes, it displays a CBSA system screenshot which shows the type of the activity for my wife is security screening.
Who is the PA here, you? Must say it is bit surprising that a dependant has been put in SS and not PA. If that's true then it's hard to say how long can that take unfortunately. Where does your BG check stand, btw?

Reactions: StevieRayVaughan

StevieRayVaughan

Jun 12, 2018
Who is the PA here, you? Must say it is bit surprising that a dependant has been put in SS and not PA. If that's true then it's hard to say how long can that take unfortunately. Where does your BG check stand, btw?
I'm the PA. From the GCMS notes, my eligibility and criminal has been passed. Security check in progress