AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018

micko2011

Mar 18, 2018
Hi Guys, I am stuck in IP2 since April 26. I got my GCMS notes, the officer made notes about my experience letter saying that letter is not dated and name of manager is in script and it is not signed and could not verify the name of the company from open google search. I can't really believe this as the letter provided has the name of the company in letter head, and the manager signed it and stamped with the company stamp, the only thing that he didn't date next to his signature , how they claim it is not signed. Moreover, company contact information and address is on the letter, however the name of the company will pop up as the first, but only when he search with my mother language. What should I do?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I too got fed up yesterday n did called ircc n was informed by a stubborn agent that ..

Its yet not six months ... I tried to get some thing hell out of him but he was so sticky...:(
strategy: The agent who picked my call up asked me whether there is some specific reason that I called - told him got a ghost update, and was worried missed my PPR mail ;)

balwinder_kaur

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Hello everyone,
Like a lot of you, I have been a silent reader of posts on this forum mainly because I did not have a lot to contribute. I received my PPR today and wanted to share a couple of things
1. The application status did not change at all - so do not rely solely on that
2. Calling them settled a lot of nerves, if not get a consequential status. So if you are getting jittery after 3 months or so, try and call them
3. Finally, and I have been guilty of this, do not compare your case against others with similar AORs. Your dependents, marital status, travel history make a lot of difference. So keep calm and hang on. [Easier said than done]

Here is my timeline for anyone that may be curious

1. Application - 23rd March 2018
2. ITA - 28th March 2018
3. AOR - 4th April 2018
4. PPR Email - 3rd August 2018

I have a trip coming up so I think I will email them that I cannot send my passport in the next 30 days, just so that I don't stress about not getting it back in time.

That being said, I am here to answer anything that anyone may want to know and has already not being answered. If not, good luck to everyone and hopefully you get yours ASAP.
Can we submit our passport for stamping at another visa office if we are not in India?

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Can we submit our passport for stamping at another visa office if we are not in India?
I don't think so. The instructions I received via email had very clear and specific requirements based on where you are currently residing. They give you the opportunity to allow someone else to submit and collect the passports in your place but I haven't read anywhere something about submitting your passports in another visa office.

balwinder_kaur

Star Member
May 2, 2018
I don't think so. The instructions I received via email had very clear and specific requirements based on where you are currently residing. They give you the opportunity to allow someone else to submit and collect the passports in your place but I haven't read anywhere something about submitting your passports in another visa office.
Thanks and can we request them to extend the time to submit the passports...

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Thanks and can we request them to extend the time to submit the passports...
Here's what the email says exactly:

"We are ready to issue the permanent resident visa that entitles you to enter Canada. The following information is required to complete your application.

If you do not respond within 30 days from the date of this letter (or before the expiry date of the visas, whichever comes first), your file will be closed."

They do not mention anything else.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi Guys, I am stuck in IP2 since April 26. I got my GCMS notes, the officer made notes about my experience letter saying that letter is not dated and name of manager is in script and it is not signed and could not verify the name of the company from open google search. I can't really believe this as the letter provided has the name of the company in letter head, and the manager signed it and stamped with the company stamp, the only thing that he didn't date next to his signature , how they claim it is not signed. Moreover, company contact information and address is on the letter, however the name of the company will pop up as the first, but only when he search with my mother language. What should I do?
upload an LOE through the webform explaining the discrepency between GCMS notes and the experience letter. like you did in the post.

Reactions: tobs

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Hi!! How long did your rcmp came in the mail? A week or 2 weeks? Im asking bcos i applied for mine july 25 and I’m still waiting for it.
Thanks and will be awaiting your reply
Hey guys. So I received my RCMP certificate today and will be uploading it soon..Here to the waiting beginning again! :D

head_cage

Dec 20, 2017
I talked to an agent yesterday to figure out which VO is currently processing my file. The agent mentioned that since mine is an online application there is no one specific VO that is processing the file. He further mentioned that the documents I uploaded are on a server and based on which officer in any VO is free he/she goes online and starts working on any given file.

Is it really that random? Or did he just make it up to get rid of me quickly?

He also mentioned that my filed looked positive and that said that 'You shall receive an answer before the 6-month mark'

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I talked to an agent yesterday to figure out which VO is currently processing my file. The agent mentioned that since mine is an online application there is no one specific VO that is processing the file. He further mentioned that the documents I uploaded are on a server and based on which officer in any VO is free he/she goes online and starts working on any given file.

Is it really that random? Or did he just make it up to get rid of me quickly?

He also mentioned that my filed looked positive and that said that 'You shall receive an answer before the 6-month mark'
he is right, its an online application. there is no physical transfer of files. if it looks positive it might mean most likely the case analyst has recommended passed.

S_Chanda

Aug 1, 2018
I live in the US so I had to mail the passport directly to the Ottawa office for them to send the COPR. Depending on your country, there may be a Canadian VFS office that are officially responsible for receiving the passport, sending it over, and then handing it back to the candidate. Best is to email them and ask, if their letter does not answer all questions. Good luck and congratulations if you have already received your PPR.

Aang

Apr 16, 2018
Guys, I am currently residing in US.
Can someone please let me know the best number to contact IRCC from US....
I have been waiting patiently for almost four months and now I am starting to worry about my application status,
I am still in IP1, Neither applied for GCMS notes nor contacted IRCC even once....