+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

naijahrtca

Aug 1, 2018
hi everyone
please does anyone have an update on what to do about the new biometrics field added to our mycic accounts two days ago
april 23 AOR
IP1 STILL

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi friends
Got PPR at 10:57 am and was really on cloud nine to receive... Couldn't believe because just two days before I got to know eligibility review required because it failed due to NOC through gcms notes.. but anyways senior officer approved it..
Thanx to all of you as you guys have been very supportive in this entire journey... Without u guys, it was impossible to achieve this success.. I have found this forum really helpful in my tensed hours...
Wish u all good luck...
AOR 23 March
Med/ ip1 4 April
RPRF 8 May
IP2 11 June
Notes ordered 29 June
ADR changed to NA 30 July
PPR 3 August
Passport submitted 3 August

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi friends
Got PPR at 10:57 am and was really on cloud nine to receive... Couldn't believe because just two days before I got to know eligibility review required because it failed due to NOC through gcms notes.. but anyways senior officer approved it..
Thanx to all of you as you guys have been very supportive in this entire journey... Without u guys, it was impossible to achieve this success.. I have found this forum really helpful in my tensed hours...
Wish u all good luck...
AOR 23 March
Med/ ip1 4 April
RPRF 8 May
IP2 11 June
Notes ordered 29 June
PPR 3 August
Awesome congrats

Reactions: harneetk

egemens

Feb 7, 2018
Istanbul, Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Done....
24-04-2018
Hi friends
Wish u all good luck...
AOR 23 March
Med/ ip1 4 April
RPRF 8 May
IP2 11 June
Notes ordered 29 June
PPR 3 August
As I said here before, it's all uphill from now on! Congrats!

naijahrtca

Aug 1, 2018
Hi friends
Wish u all good luck...
AOR 23 March
Med/ ip1 4 April
RPRF 8 May
IP2 11 June
Notes ordered 29 June
PPR 3 August
omg so happy for you !!! congratulations

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Hi friends
Wish u all good luck...
AOR 23 March
Med/ ip1 4 April
RPRF 8 May
IP2 11 June
Notes ordered 29 June
PPR 3 August
CONGRATS!! :)

head_cage

Dec 20, 2017
Hi friends
Wish u all good luck...
AOR 23 March
Med/ ip1 4 April
RPRF 8 May
IP2 11 June
Notes ordered 29 June
PPR 3 August
Congratulations!!

Mine ADR was also changed to 'Not Applicable' last Friday. But unfortunately nothing yet. Happy for you though.

Reactions: Aang

InderjeetSingh

Jun 28, 2018
In improv theatre, the director denotes the end of a scene/chapter by shouting, "And scene!"

I'd like to draw the curtain on this chapter of my life with "And PPR".

Big shoutout to @bimale4bipeople @Hsingh13 @tbn2k18 You guys and your joblessness (Employed yet jobless; just like me) has kept the spirits and the information/knowledge-sharing quotient up on this forum big time. Keep it up! (Pun intended)

@legalfalcon you are awesomesauce! Same goes for @KingKurly

Timeline (2018)

AoR
: April 13
Meds Cleared: April 19
RPRF Request: May 15
RPRF Paid: May 15
GCMS Notes Received: June 13 (Recommended Passed; Eligibility in Progress, while Security + Criminality Pending)
Background Check: June 30
Ghost Update: August 1
PPR: August 3

I am going to keep haunting these forums as obsessively as I did before, so keep those queries and messages going :cool:
Congratulations! Happy for you!

Reactions: zagcollins

naijahrtca

Aug 1, 2018
okay so I called IRCC today.. the agent was really patient... she said my eligibility is satisfied but not yet completed /approved, and background check is yet to start... she said i am to wait till i get the letter needed for the biometrics submission.
april 23 AOR
IP1

InderjeetSingh

Jun 28, 2018
Hi friends
Wish u all good luck...
AOR 23 March
Med/ ip1 4 April
RPRF 8 May
IP2 11 June
Notes ordered 29 June
PPR 3 August
Congratulations!

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
In improv theatre, the director denotes the end of a scene/chapter by shouting, "And scene!"

I'd like to draw the curtain on this chapter of my life with "And PPR".

Big shoutout to @bimale4bipeople @Hsingh13 @tbn2k18 You guys and your joblessness (Employed yet jobless; just like me) has kept the spirits and the information/knowledge-sharing quotient up on this forum big time. Keep it up! (Pun intended)

@legalfalcon you are awesomesauce! Same goes for @KingKurly

Timeline (2018)

AoR
: April 13
Meds Cleared: April 19
RPRF Request: May 15
RPRF Paid: May 15
GCMS Notes Received: June 13 (Recommended Passed; Eligibility in Progress, while Security + Criminality Pending)
Background Check: June 30
Ghost Update: August 1
PPR: August 3

I am going to keep haunting these forums as obsessively as I did before, so keep those queries and messages going :cool:
congratulations buddy

Reactions: Aang and zagcollins