+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Sunnz07

Sep 4, 2014
I received the confirmation letter of my Bridge work permit. Is there an.y way that cancel it after issuing
Dont worry. Once you have received the Work Permit, it wont be cancelled. You just need to wait for the next draw. Make sure you gather all the documents this time. Things will be fine. My friend's application got refused 4 times before he got PPR mail on 5th try. Just make sure you have all documents you need

Jack478

Dec 4, 2017
Dont worry. Once you have received the Work Permit, it wont be cancelled. You just need to wait for the next draw. Make sure you gather all the documents this time. Things will be fine. My friend's application got refused 4 times before he got PPR mail on 5th try. Just make sure you have all documents you need
Thank you very much for the info. I will make sure that I don't miss any documents further

Sunnz07

Sep 4, 2014
Hi guys
I need some advice on a matter. First of all my timeline is as follows

AOR 18 April
ADR 25 April
Submission of RCMP CRC 18 May
IP2 19 May
I ordered GCMS notes on 18 June which says
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
Criminality: In Progress
Info Sharing: In Progress

Any explanation on what Criminality is. Is it a part of BG check as well ? I am assuming that it might be the step where they might check the legality of PCC document submitted.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
I have exactly 460 points currently along with my spouse. Can I know the validity for PCC?
I was told that my Indian PCC is valid for six months as I am in India. But USA PCC is valid lifetime if I don't enter USA again.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi guys
I need some advice on a matter. First of all my timeline is as follows

AOR 18 April
ADR 25 April
Submission of RCMP CRC 18 May
IP2 19 May
I ordered GCMS notes on 18 June which says
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
Criminality: In Progress
Info Sharing: In Progress

Any explanation on what Criminality is. Is it a part of BG check as well ? I am assuming that it might be the step where they might check the legality of PCC document submitted.
It is related to any Criminal cases against you in any country. This will give you more information regarding this. This is when you have a case against you.

For issues of criminality for permanent resident applicants, the assessing officer needs the court documents in order to make an assessment that compares your offence to the equivalent offence under Canadian law. It does not matter how the offence was actually dealt with in your home country . . . i.e. that you did no jail time and paid a fine. What matters is how the offence would have been punished had it happened in Canada - and from there they make the determination of whether a five year, or ten year, period is required before you are eligible to be deemed rehabilitated. The other piece of this is that the five (or ten) year period starts from the date that you actually completed all restitution for your offence including all fines paid, probation served, etc.

Now, the big question: will the assessing officer make the "deemed rehabilitated" determination, or do you have to apply for rehabilitated status before submitting the PR application? It's difficult to know for sure. It seems that some assessing officers just do not want to deal with these types of situations and they refuse the applications - preferring to let an appeal panel decide whether to agree on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. I remember the story of someone with a 30 yr old offence who was refused PR . . . but stories on forums like these, when people don't always disclose the details of their particular offence, aren't really that dependable for the sake of saying one way or the other. Unfortunately, that means nobody here should be telling you that things will be fine anymore than we can say that, for sure, your application will be refused.

Reactions: hahaHHH

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hi friends,
Finally got to talk to agent, she told my eligibility is concluded, background not started yet, I asked her on security so said it's part of background.

It's 95 days and background not started! I politely mentioned to her one of my friends got PPR in 53 days, so I just wanted to inquire if some additional info required. So she said no info required from my side.

Ya visa office is Ottawa.
I see in immitracker, lot of people with AOR date after me 24 April and even from May got PPR. Just wondering my background check not started ,,
Good to hear that your eligibility has passed.
Which one of the below is the status of your background check?
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. (Means that you are in IP1) or
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Means that you are in IP2)

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
In case, you are one of the applicants in this graph, how amazing it must be feeling to post this :)
The April 11 entry in that screenshot. Feels good :) now working on the next step and putting information in a thread and hopefully that information will help others as soon as they get the Golden mail :D

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
For those having confusion with IP1 and IP2 stages

After getting PPR mail your IP2 message will be as is until you get COPR. I will post that screenshot once I reach that stage.
Ok thank you for this information. Im checking my status by phone and everytime im sad hearing the same message : we are reviewing your background check. I tought that before PPR this status may change. I woukd like also to know if the status of ADR changes before getting PPR or no? Can someone answer this please? My ADR are still under review since they have been uploaded and i tought that their status will change before PPR mail...