Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
Can anyone suggest where I would be in Queue, Submitted and received acknowledgement on 26th Apr 2018. My status is as below:-

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is IP1

Reactions: tbn2k18

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
worried means impatient for me. as per myimmtracker the ircc are randomly treating files and not based on first come first serve. some lucky files are processed within weeks others can wait for more than 6 months.
I am in line since April 6, that too a CEC - inland, that too Eligibility cleared and too top it all Criminality is also cleared..... I should be more worried why am I not getting the PPR...so relax buddy, it will come through for sure...

Reactions: SKTUN2018 and AyouX

Jack478

Dec 4, 2017
I received my AOR on April 10th and I applied my express entry through CEC class. and spouse in the middle of my application. on July 4th I received an email from CIC officer requested me to send additional documents in support of my marriage with a due date of July 11th. And the officer asked me to submit the additional documents in my CIC account. But there is no option available to upload the documents all the fields are grayed out. It also mentioned in the document that if If I am experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can refer to IRCC Webform so I uploaded the documents using webform. I sent the documents through webform on July 5th itself. Normally webform takes 10 business days to reach the responsible office so before it reached the office the due date for my additional documents are passed so I received a refusal letter.

What I am supposed to do Please help.........

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
I received my AOR on April 10th and I applied my express entry through CEC class. and spouse in the middle of my application. on July 4th I received an email from CIC officer requested me to send additional documents in support of my marriage with a due date of July 11th. And the officer asked me to submit the additional documents in my CIC account. But there is no option available to upload the documents all the fields are grayed out. It also mentioned in the document that if If I am experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can refer to IRCC Webform so I uploaded the documents using webform. I sent the documents through webform on July 5th itself. Normally webform takes 10 business days to reach the responsible office so before it reached the office the due date for my additional documents are passed so I received a refusal letter.

What I am supposed to do Please help.........
U can try sending another CSE with LoE detailing all thia happened with valid proof ... n request to reopen the the file ... otherwise u will have to reapply with new express entry application

Jack478

Dec 4, 2017
U can try sending another CSE with LoE detailing all thia happened with valid proof ... n request to reopen the the file ... otherwise u will have to reapply with new express entry application
Thanks for the response I already sent my problem in another WEBFORM today with screen shots and explained everything and requested to reopen the case. Do I need wait till I get a response..

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
U can wait for two weeks if ur crs score is more than 460 ... if u don’t have any problem in getting ITA again

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for the response I already sent my problem in another WEBFORM today with screen shots and explained everything and requested to reopen the case. Do I need wait till I get a response..
Jack have you tried to clear the temporary files and cache of the browser and restart and login again ?