Hi All,

FSW-O
Total 3 people in the application
AOR 26 April
MED 3 May

After that no change till now

I called CIC two times till now:

1. Told me that it’s being processed at Ottawa
2. Two days back when i called, agent told me that the eligibility is met. Your bg will start soon

But no update on my online application status

Can someone please give their inputs on this situation? What can I expect in the coming days? Thanks in advance
This year March and April AORs are moving extremely slow.
My thought process is that if I applied in April, I won’t get the PR until October/November. So I basically planned for that. And since I have no plans to land in the Canadian winter - my landing will be in the spring (April 2019).

Keeping that in mind, I’m not going to worry about IP1, IP2, GCMS notes etc. Just relax and live life normally until then

kivcool

Jun 4, 2018
My thought process is that if I applied in April, I won’t get the PR until October/November. So I basically planned for that. And since I have no plans to land in the Canadian winter - my landing will be in the spring (April 2019).

Keeping that in mind, I’m not going to worry about IP1, IP2, GCMS notes etc. Just relax and live life normally until then
not specific to anybody but I have seen people being so impatient.. They have been living in the current scenario for ~30 years and now they are not ready to wait for few months.. Live your normal life and keep an eye over myCIC statuses.. It takes 3-4 months on an average so wait it out guys..

Reactions: AA87 and hahaHHH

roversam

Jul 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2018
AOR Received.
18-04-2018
not specific to anybody but I have seen people being so impatient.. They have been living in the current scenario for ~30 years and now they are not ready to wait for few months.. Live your normal life and keep an eye over myCIC statuses.. It takes 3-4 months on an average so wait it out guys..
And no disrespect but these are the same people who will complain when they land that no one is hiring them immediately. Why not use the time to gather data about Canadian companies and the roles they currently have? Or creating a resume? Or improving your English?

I think people will be surprised to learn that in North America communication skills are much more important compared to whatever technical skills

Reactions: hahaHHH

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
i got the same info from an agent couple of days ago. AOR 17 April FSW-O Single
i think some of the agents respond without pulling up the notes. Eligibility should have passed or should have a review required by now since i am approaching 90 days mark. Just waiting for GCMS notes its been 31 Days since i ordered the notes
Good for you.....you will get it soon. Keep us updated

eveline007

May 16, 2018
wow..if there's something that stands out here ..ppl really really enjoy labelling others..typically start their banter in a diplomatic way and top it off with "not to be judgemental but"....funny that considering they give two hoots about hurting others with their insensitive comments..i mean nobody is asking u for u sagely advice..u don't know whats happening in their lives..what is causing them to anxiously count down days....u don't know their struggles yet u feel u have earned the right to judge them?? pls keep it to yourselves..if others concerns are bothering u pls leave..but then the contentment of labelling /criticising others as losers is far more satisfying than keeping your shrewd words to yourself..must give u feeling of entitlement...i get it..i totally do:) P.S: no disrespect to anybody whatsoever :)

Last edited:

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
wow..if there's something that stands out here ..ppl really really enjoy labelling others..typically start their banter in a diplomatic way and top it off with "not to be judgemental but"....funny that considering they give two hoots about hurting others with their insensitive comments..i mean nobody is asking u for u sagely advice..u don't know whats happening in their lives..what is causing them to anxiously count down days....u don't know their struggles but yet u feel u have earned the right to judge them?? pls keep it to yourselves..if others concerns are bothering u pls leave..but then the contentment of labelling /criticising others as losers is far more satisfying than keeping your shrewd words to yourself..must give u feeling of entitlement...i get it..i totally do:) P.S: no disrespect to anybody whatsoever :)
so why are you judging others?

Reactions: AA87 and Hsingh13

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Till what date the GCMS notes covered? Till the date you applied for GCMS notes or till they too
The report was generated on June 11th, I haven't seen a more recent date throughout the report so I have no idea which timeframe it covers (I mean after it was generated). I was asking myself the same question.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
The report was generated on June 11th, I haven't seen a more recent date throughout the report so I have no idea which timeframe it covers (I mean after it was generated). I was asking myself the same question.
I beileve you ordered on 9th June the GCMS notes right ?
I ordered on June 11 still waiting to get them

Last edited:

Ridge

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
RF
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2018
Is it true that if I order GCMS notes my case is most likely will be processed faster than if I wouldn't do that? I've read about this somewhere. Just curious cause I'm still in IP1 and I'm ready to do anything to get my EE profile processed faster.

Reactions: eveline007

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Is it true that if I order GCMS notes my case is most likely will be processed faster than if I wouldn't do that? I've read about this somewhere. Just curious cause I'm still in IP1 and I'm ready to do anything to get my EE profile processed faster.
not necessarily. it's the timing really. sometimes applications are stuck at a single point, and GCMS pushes the application forward.

Reactions: Ridge

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Hey guys, any one from April AOR who didn't pay RPRF upfront and still didn't get the request from cic. I'm AOR 24th and still no request so I am a bit frustrated. Please share if you are in the same boat.