+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Shashank R

Jul 4, 2018
Use: +1 (613) 944-4000, through google hangout
You may be asked to select options after that, please listen in and choose.. Users have mentioned that they have selected these options 1.1.1.1.2.2, but it may wary.
You may need to try multiple times and may need to wait in que 30-40 mins(it may vary)
Thanks a ton bro.. God bless you.. You really showed me a way out.. I will definitely try this number to call and see what happens . Further will I require any details handy while calling?

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Thanks a ton bro.. God bless you.. You really showed me a way out.. I will definitely try this number to call and see what happens . Further will I require any details handy while calling?
Go ahead buddy ... n make sure u know ur application no. N all the phone numbers , e mail addresses added in ur account coz they r gonna confirm ur identity before telling u anything..
n about babbaldeep kaur ... as i told she is pretty genuine n no need to worry at all ... though they are new to the profession..

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I think they may ask you the following:
-Application Type: say Express Entry - FSW(or if you are a PNP or CEC you can quote accordingly)
-Application number#
-Date of Birth
-Country of Birth

The UCI number is generated at the time you create your EE profile...
Your consultant not able to provide you the UCI# is alarming...

Last edited:

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Use: +1 (613) 944-4000, through google hangout
You may be asked to select options after that, please listen in and choose.. Users have mentioned that they have selected these options 1.1.1.1.2.2, but it may wary.
You may need to try multiple times and may need to wait in que 30-40 mins(it may vary)
bimale4bipeople .. i used Hangouts for the first time last week...its pretty good way out to call ircc .... thanks for sharing about it .

Reactions: bimale4bipeople

Guitarlife

Feb 1, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Procedural Fairness is not same as ADR, Its like CIC telling me that they found some issue with my application. Unlike ADR, it directly comes to my CIC account where I need to upload the relevant document.
cAN you please clarify this ? are you saying we cannot use our fixed deposit again ?

dilip123

Aug 2, 2013
Hi friends I am shashank from India and I am also one of the struggles who is waiting to hear back from CIC after submitting the application.. I received my ITA back in December and has submitted visa application on 24 Jan 18.. Its now 5 months and hasn't heard anything.. I have also not received my UCI number yet.. Can someone please help me about it.. Also I have seen there is a whatsapp group of such people with similar problem.. Can you people add me into that group as well.. A small reply would be much appreciated..

are you in USA ?

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Let him confirm, but that's not what he is implying...
The FD's should be readily en-cashable...
I also submitted few fdr’s .... but haven’t got any issues regarding that but may b they were maturing within next few months.. earlier in the forum someone told that he got same issue n he submitted a letter from bank stating that these fd’s can b broke anytime by lowering the interest rate by 1% n also he attached a pic of website page of that bank showing regulations of pre maturity of fdrs