+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

StevieRayVaughan

Jun 12, 2018
How I came to know about Calgary processing was on 23 and 24 May received and then next day a cancellation for the RCMP police report...

What’s your status mate ? Was your eligibility part completed ?
I was requested for RCMP for my wife on 25 April... I called them twice in June. The first time the agent said eligibility pass and background check in progress; The second time which was yesterday the agent said background check still in progress...

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

StevieRayVaughan

Jun 12, 2018

Michael26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
A ghost update is when you see updated(instead of submitted) when you login to your account, but nothing has been updated.
It's largely considered as a sign that the applicant will receive PPR email soon.
I saw it a day after moving to IP2 and few hours before getting PPR.
Thank you :)

matt6558

Jun 12, 2018
IP2 Stage from June 12, anybody on the same boat (similar time line?)/
FWS Outland, AOR April 19/Medical passed + IP1 on April 26th

I was hoping that I could get the golden mail this month, but it seems it might take longer.

Good Luck everyone!

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Good one ..!
They really need to be active now .. coz there r also a lots of applications applied more than six months ago are still waiting to be approved....
i just read in our local newspaper two days ago that canada has fasten up the processing times considering all the rush .
That's great news!! :)

Michael26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
I called them. I am in IP1 since passing medicals mid April. However they couldn't provide any additional information apart from what I see online in my application. Calling was just a waste of my time as well as theirs. And since the normal processing time is 6 months they did not seem to appreciate me calling them either. I am pretty patient with this, but somehow lost it and called them this morning :D

rahul261189

May 29, 2018
What does this message means?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
What does this message means?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
IP1

AA87

Nov 20, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 14, 2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF Request: April 28, 2018
AOR Received.
April 14, 2018
IP2 Stage from June 12, anybody on the same boat (similar time line?)/
FWS Outland, AOR April 19/Medical passed + IP1 on April 26th

I was hoping that I could get the golden mail this month, but it seems it might take longer.

Good Luck everyone!
My AOR is April 14, IP1 on May 2, IP2 June 19, we are sitting close in the IP2 boat :)

Reactions: matt6558

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I don't know what exactly 'strategic' patience is but I really hope FSW - Outland Single applicants have started getting PPR for Feb and Mar AORs.
Only singles from Feb aor getting PPR not started for mar h aor FSW-O.

Reactions: musicholic