+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Guys I’m thrilled to tell you’ll that my application has finally moved to IP2 today. It could’ve happened yesterday because I didn’t check it.
I logged in as usual not expecting anything but to my surprise it showed an IP2 update!!
Phew!
For all of you’ll waiting, just hang in there! :)
You’ll get an update soon !
Congratulations Emmemm07 :)
Wishing you and your family a swift PPR!

Reactions: Emmemm07

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Guys I’m thrilled to tell you’ll that my application has finally moved to IP2 today. It could’ve happened yesterday because I didn’t check it.
I logged in as usual not expecting anything but to my surprise it showed an IP2 update!!
Phew!
Happy for you :) and you also give us hope :) Tomorrow a new week starts, let's keep our fingers crossed ;)

docmoh

Apr 10, 2018
Hi all,

I have a small query.
My current status is as below:
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

I am a CEC, AOR 24th april

I think its IP2 its like this since many weeks.
I have also applied for a BOWP as my current status in canada is gonna expire in June. The BOWP current processing times r around 51 days and I had applied for it early May and probably will get into assessment in late days of June or even july as every week it's getting 2 to 3 days delayed.
I will be on implied status after June 30th and my working licence relies on my implied status .
I am confused and want some clarification on:
1. Is there any chance that PR can get cancelled at this stage or any issue happens as my BOWP relies on it.
2. I have an option for applying for closed permit for 2 Month from current emmployer with whom I am attached past 3 yr. After 2m , I am switching job .
Should I apply for another closed permit for couple of months or just wait.

I called the cic agent some days back to check status she said that process is on and there is no issues in pr application as of now.
Will appreciate any inputs .

Thanks

Reactions: moyaeng

moyaeng

Mar 15, 2017
Phew!
Congrats! By IP2 you mean that now the review of eligibility is passed in your profile correct?

Reactions: Emmemm07