+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hi everybody
can you tell me please :
1- on which level agent control all our documents means if we have join all required ones or not, before medical pass or after.
2- when we send documents while our application is in NA1; through CSE; how many time it will take to join them to our application.
appreciate any clarification thanks
Its after the medical is passed .. ur file then goes through R10 check .. which finds out completion n relevance of documents which we say eligibility,
Then it goes through Background check and after that security n criminality check which I believe is done at LVO.

N if u send docs through CSE it may tale 10-15 days for them to checkout n attach to ur file

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
am tired of being on IP1 now :(... have been there since April 14th....it needs to move to the PPR!
Cheers!
Relax... it will come through sooner or the later... generally PNP applications do take time...
having said that on a lighter note... your above message reminds me of this below...

Last edited:
Reactions: write2rtd

hammam

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi,
I'm having an issue, I will leave the USA back to Egypt soon (I'll not return back to the USA again). What should I do?

Do I need another USA PCC or any other document I can get before leaving the USA?

Can anyone help, please?

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hi,
I'm having an issue, I will leave the USA back to Egypt soon (I'll not return back to the USA again). What should I do?

Do I need another USA PCC or any other document I can get before leaving the USA?

Can anyone help, please?
Which PCC have u submitted earlier?
N wat were u doing in USA ?

Reactions: hammam

boldmove2018

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hi,

Can anyone help, please?
I think you should order your PCC ASAP through the online system (make sure you get your fingerprints from reputable places, such as police stations). Once it's approved, you will get a PDF, which is what you will submit.

The PCC will take just about a week (use priority shipping) so if you can wait a little in case you need to re-do your fingerprints.

Reactions: hammam

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I think you should order your PCC ASAP through the online system (make sure you get your fingerprints from reputable places, such as police stations). Once it's approved, you will get a PDF, which is what you will submit.

The PCC will take just about a week (use priority shipping) so if you can wait a little in case you need to re-do your fingerprints.
PCC should be ordered after the applicant leaves the country.... please check this thread...
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/reasons-for-rejection-faraz-summary.471670/

6. PCC was issued on a date before the applicant’s departure date from the Country.
For example, Mr. X is a smart cookie. Resided in Germany for 9 months and left Germany on 30th October 2015. Being smart he thought to apply for the Police Clearance Certificate from Germany and received it on 28th October while departure is after 2 days !! Applied for PR in Canada and uploaded the PCC issued on 28th October, while he left Germany on 30th October while filling travel history. His smartness has not paid him and he got rejected for the reason above! Don't try this (at home), Readers discretion advised! :eek:

Reactions: hammam and tbn2k18

boldmove2018

Star Member
May 20, 2018
PCC should be ordered after the applicant leaves the country.... please check this thread...
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/reasons-for-rejection-faraz-summary.471670/

6. PCC was issued on a date before the applicant’s departure date from the Country.
For example, Mr. X is a smart cookie. Resided in Germany for 9 months and left Germany on 30th October 2015. Being smart he thought to apply for the Police Clearance Certificate from Germany and received it on 28th October while departure is after 2 days !! Applied for PR in Canada and uploaded the PCC issued on 28th October, while he left Germany on 30th October while filling travel history. His smartness has not paid him and he got rejected for the reason above! Don't try this (at home), Readers discretion advised! :eek:
oh PCC is not just the criminal record that we submitted in the EE file? I hate to provide misleading info...

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
Relax... it will come through sooner or the later... your above message reminds me of this... generally PNP applications do take time...
you seem to be a big fan of hindi movies! well, as I said, waiting patiently! :)

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Its after the medical is passed .. ur file then goes through R10 check .. which finds out completion n relevance of documents which we say eligibility,
Then it goes through Background check and after that security n criminality check which I believe is done at LVO.

N if u send docs through CSE it may tale 10-15 days for them to checkout n attach to ur file
Thanks appreciate your help