April 2018 AOR - join here

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Is it? Because in doc list ,

It was like

Arranged employment proof
LOE for NoC applied
Proof of means,

May be i m stupid, i gave them all, n said figure out guys n take what you need from all docs lol
Don't you feel giving unnecessary documents may add up to delays in processing. I believe CIC officers need to go through each document line by line to find out what they are looking for and if we provide specific documents with precise info, it will help them process the application faster..just a thought.

Neha255

May 22, 2018
Don't you feel giving unnecessary documents may add up to delays in processing. I believe CIC officers need to go through each document line by line to find out what they are looking for and if we provide specific documents with precise info, it will help them process the application faster..just a thought.
Yes right I completely agree, but i was asked to submit it. N also verified with CIC agent before hand submitting all docs. Goodthing was my sister already prepared list of docs i am gonna need. N it was exact same.

Letter of employment for each jobs i havr mentioned
Lmia
Loe for NOC i m currently working
Proof of financial support, ( it was mentioned bank statements,bank letter)
Offer letter
Paystubs

bvnot2b

Mar 29, 2018
Why did u call CIC? What did they tell you?
I wanted to check on which visa office my application is being processed.

Called today at 12 pm ET. Was on hold for about 35 mins.
1. Asked what visa office my application was at - Per Agent, my application is with the Operations Support Center
2. Asked if the eligibility check was completed, and what were the recommendation - Per Agent, this wasnt completed yet
3. Asked if any additional document was needed from my side, specifically i was worried about missing the RPRF email - Agent said that wasnt requested yet.

2 hrs after this, i got the RPRF request.

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I wanted to check on which visa office my application is being processed.

Called today at 12 pm ET. Was on hold for about 35 mins.
1. Asked what visa office my application was at - Per Agent, my application is with the Operations Support Center
2. Asked if the eligibility check was completed, and what were the recommendation - Per Agent, this wasnt completed yet
3. Asked if any additional document was needed from my side, specifically i was worried about missing the RPRF email - Agent said that wasnt requested yet.

2 hrs after this, i got the RPRF request.
speaking to people always helps :D congrats btw..