+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
as per the link you dont require PoF CEC, if you have submitted it is also OK
What i think is they r not asking u pof which include fdr’s n bank balance etc. but u need to provide evidence of a valid job or job offer which requires pay stubs , bank statements showing that u get salary every month, job letter showing ur noc codes n responsibility and T4’s is the major proof of an income generated...
Hope i clear my point of view..!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
What i think is they r not asking u pof which include fdr’s n bank balance etc. but u need to provide evidence of a valid job or job offer which requires pay stubs , bank statements showing that u get salary every month, job letter showing ur noc codes n responsibility and T4’s is the major proof of an income generated...
Yeah I know that.. I was quoting to the post of the person who was already providing the T4, job offer etc....

Reactions: Hsingh13

riadh87

Mar 28, 2018
Some people with Dec 17 AOR and Jan 18 AOR are still waiting. So there is no need to be worried I guess. Apparently the regular processing time is 6 months and we only have hit 30-40% of the processing time

This is a test for our patience and we can work on being more patient :D We have come this far. Imagine the plight of guys with CRS score 435 to 440, I feel sorry for them. Every fortnight they wait on ITA only to get disappointed. We have come a long way :)

I know this is not what you guys want to hear. But we will all get there in some time. It is summer and enjoy it. Winters in Canada are brutal. Looks like we all will first land on snow with possible frost bites :D
Well said brother.
good luck to everyone of us

Reactions: Neha255

bvnot2b

Mar 29, 2018
I spoke with an agent,

She said my eligibility check hasn't completed yet. Application is with OSC. Any one else have experience with OSC?

Neha255

May 22, 2018
Is it? Because in doc list ,

It was like

Arranged employment proof
LOE for NoC applied
Proof of means,

May be i m stupid, i gave them all, n said figure out guys n take what you need from all docs lol

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Is it? Because in doc list ,

It was like

Arranged employment proof
LOE for NoC applied
Proof of means,

May be i m stupid, i gave them all, n said figure out guys n take what you need from all docs lol
That is ok if u provide more documents.. the fact is that they should get answers to there freakin requirements...
Don’t think a lot...if they need anything else they gonna msg u ..
i got ADR request just 15 days after aor