+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Michael26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Some people with Dec 17 AOR and Jan 18 AOR are still waiting. So there is no need to be worried I guess. Apparently the regular processing time is 6 months and we only have hit 30-40% of the processing time

This is a test for our patience and we can work on being more patient :D We have come this far. Imagine the plight of guys with CRS score 435 to 440, I feel sorry for them. Every fortnight they wait on ITA only to get disappointed. We have come a long way :)

I know this is not what you guys want to hear. But we will all get there in some time. It is summer and enjoy it. Winters in Canada are brutal. Looks like we all will first land on snow with possible frost bites :D

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Some people with Dec 17 AOR and Jan 18 AOR are still waiting. So there is no need to be worried I guess. Apparently the regular processing time is 6 months and we only have hit 30-40% of the processing time

This is a test for our patience and we can work on being more patient :D We have come this far. Imagine the plight of guys with CRS score 435 to 440, I feel sorry for them. Every fortnight they wait on ITA only to get disappointed. We have come a long way :)

I know this is not what you guys want to hear. But we will all get there in some time. It is summer and enjoy it. Winters in Canada are brutal. Looks like we all will first land on snow with possible frost bites :D
Totally agree.

People in here have no clue what waiting is and no clue how lucky they/you are.

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hi everybody
Please,I ve two questions:
1- for the funds of settlement, since I v a valid job, I do not need to provide this part. When I explain in a letter should I join also my pay stub and my current canadian bank statement or not means the letter is enough
2- my profile and exams expire on
September, if I apply next week
since I ve received invitation 13 june, I m safe
Thanks
Hi buddy ..
u need to present all the docs
Job letter describing ur pay n responsibility etc., pay stubs , bank statement n T4 slips if u have them.
N u r safe if u apply before sept.