App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Hi everybody, I am new here, I'm Tunisian (residing in Tunisia). I've been following this thread for a while now. Congrats to all those who've received their PPR :) Here are my stats:

AOR: April 30
MEP: May 4
IP1: May 4
(Stream: FSW-O)

I have no idea where my application is being processed :D

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi everybody, I am new here, I'm Tunisian (residing in Tunisia). I've been following this thread for a while now. Congrats to all those who've received their PPR :) Here are my stats:

AOR: April 30
MEP: May 4
IP1: May 4
(Stream: FSW-O)

I have no idea where my application is being processed :D
no need to fret about it. Keep calm and breathe in, breathe out like the rest of us :D

Reactions: Toronto2018
Dec 21, 2017
Hi everyone, I just got an confusing email - Ready for Visa

I have a British passport, do I need to submit my passport to progress?

I've logged into my CIC account and it doesn't state that I need to hence the confusion?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone help?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi everyone, I just got an confusing email - Ready for Visa

I have a British passport, do I need to submit my passport to progress?

I've logged into my CIC account and it doesn't state that I need to hence the confusion?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone help?
ok, what does the email say ?

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Man you need to withdraw your entire application. It seems you didn't read the CIC website before rushing to apply and submit your application.

You must have an ECA (WES or IQAS or equivalent) for any degrees OUTSIDE Canada that you want to claim points for. I too studied in the U.S and I had to do WES before entering the pool. The United States is NOT Canada. So why would you think your U.S degree would be exempt from an ECA? Please read the CIC website and understand what you are applying for properly as it seems you just winged it bro.
Since I did my studies from an accredited college, and I was allowed to give the certification exam and get professional certification in Canada because the board said that my education and canadian education was equivalent. And so when I called WES in January they did not have my program in the list to be evaluated.
They do now but it has just been added.

Paul_Nguyen

Jun 4, 2018
hi.....

my sister received her passport back yesterday :):):)

timeline:

AOR: 23 APRIL 2018

MEDICAL CLEAR: 02 MAY 2018

RECEIVED GOLDEN EMAIL: 24 MAY 2018

PASSPORT SEND: 25 MAY 2018

PASSPORT RECEIVED: 06 JUNE 2018.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL.....:)
Congratulation! Please advise us which stream your sister applied with CIC?

Reactions: strikeharsh

Aman Mehta

Jan 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have raised a CSE to submit some additional documents to prove my siblings residence in Canada on 1st of May, 2018. Though I have already submitted his bank statements to prove his residence at the time of AOR but to be on a safer side, I have given his Pay stubs and employment letter as well using CSE. The query here is that:

a. It's been 38 days now, but I haven't received any acknowledgement email from CIC. Should I raise a CSE again?

b. Also, is it mandatory for the Visa officer to look the documents sent using CSE or is it at the discretion of VO to consider it or not?

c. Also, my AOR was 14th April 2018, and I have got RPRF request on 16th May 2018, is it a good sign? What are the chances of rejection after receiving RPRF request letter?

Thank you very much.