+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
They will ask you for ADR (PhD).......Afterwards, it could be punishable as misrep when you can't address your procedural fairness notice from the VO. But why did you choose a PhD when you don't have it? Even your WES evaluation will say so unless your education was in Canada.
my education was in US so no need for WES. and I found a link which mentioned it as a doctoral degree problem is i didnt study CIC website in depth and just went with what people told me.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
my education was in US so no need for WES. and I found a link which mentioned it as a doctoral degree problem is i didnt study CIC website in depth and just went with what people told me.
Am not sure about education in the US not needing WES. Am very sure about Canadian degree holders not needing WES as the WES Immigration evaluation is to ascertain that your education is equivalent to that of Canada. Are you implying that you didn't use WES at all?

Huma14

May 5, 2018
Hi All

Change in status today, as mentioned below.
AOR 24 April
Medical Passed - 1 May 2018.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
Honey
Congratulations on movin forward....could u tell us Ur stream and where u r from....I wish I hv the update in my account too

Reactions: honeyk3g

justin_pan

Aug 1, 2017
PNP nominated on 24 Feb 2018
AOR on 24 April 2018
Passed medical on 30 May 2018

Any idea the estimated waiting time for getting final approval? I am worried my National Sevice in Singapore may cause prolonged BG check.