Reactions: Ridge

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada
Reactions: Emmemm07

Mehul@T

Jun 3, 2018
Hey Mehul, welcome to the April 2018 AoR club.

I also have travelled extensively in the last 10 yrs (72 trips recorded while submitting the applications ).
PCC is required only for countries where your total stay is 6 months or more (continuously or collectively visiting them). It is totally up to the authorities descretion if they want to enquirer with authorities for each and every location that you have visited. They may give you a pass for certain locations that you would have visited and certain location may attract more scrutiny.

Regarding your role in Canada, your org has to also understand that you cannot legally travel or work here unless authorize approve of your documents. Why not discuss with the you can work possibly remotely from there till your process get completed and then pack your bag and off you go... There is a mind game as well, if they say NO to you don’t you think they have to find a new candidate either from where you are or someone here locally, they will have to additional time to short list the candidate and start his process all over again. Even if they do have the candidate in mind and the candidate might be available locally here, they still have to spend extra amount of efforts to bring him up to speed with the way your org works, with you they already have a guy who knows how the processes of the org works

I had a similar situation when my org was doing a WP for me to transfer me to Canada. My WP application was filled end of Aug.
There initial expectation was that I could join by Sep, then when they realized that WP application may take up to 39 weeks of processing they changed my joining date to end of Dec. In the end I ended up joining end of Feb :D.
Kind of them for there patience and all the support they provided during this time.

Calling IRCC is ok, that may help you to some extent where your application is at present and you can ask them if your eligibility, BGC has been completed and passed or not.
However calling IRCC may not help you in expediting there application. You can refer Emmenm07 post here on this thread to find out the phone number/options to choose/what time to call..

Hope this helps!!!
Thanks so much :)

Yes, I understand for the processing it might depend, I am hoping it fast as no issues as such, I do not have any criminal record anywhere :).

Thanks for the suggestions I will call at IRCC.

All The Best to Everyone in the Forum :)

Reactions: tbn2k18

Mehul@T

Jun 3, 2018
Only under two conditions it might get processed in 40 to 50 days.

1. Your VO is Ottawa and you are FSW-Inland or FSW-Outland applying from USA or you belong to CEC
2. Your family size is atleast 3 to 4 people including you

Otherwise the normal average is 60 to 80 days and beyond this date it simply means that your VO might not be Ottawa.

I can see many Jan, Feb, and March AOR cases for 2018 pending.

tks,
tbn2k18
Hi Thanks

For me it's single applicant only me, family size 1, I have asked for VO, I hope if get in 60 days than also good enough.

Good Luck ! :)

HuyQuang

Jun 1, 2017
Hi Thanks

For me it's single applicant only me, family size 1, I have asked for VO, I hope if get in 60 days than also good enough.

Good Luck ! :)
I am single applicant too and will reach 60 days milestone today. Still at IP1. Lets hope some magic happen this week. :)

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Please update the eAPR tracker when you get the golden mail for PPR. I hope for the month of April AORs we do it positively so that it helps everyone here understand the movement.

In case you have no idea what the immigration tracker is then please message in this forum.

All the best to everyone for this week :)

tks,
tbn2k18

Reactions: riadh87

J2345

Feb 25, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
Hi

Can anyone please let me know how do u check application status i want to get exact details from and agent i dont want an automated systetm