+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Hey @emmemm07 thanks for the likes, How is the progess on your application ?
And what’s your stream ?
Progress on my application is next to none! 39 days since AOR today and still at IP1. Anyway I’m being patient coz statuses aren’t changing the way they used to before. I convince myself by thinking that there’s a possibility of going from IP2 to PPR in a day. I’m such a dreamer!! :D
I’m fsw-o stream.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Progress on my application is next to none! 39 days since AOR today and still at IP1. Anyway I’m being patient coz statuses aren’t changing the way they used to before. I convince myself by thinking that there’s a possibility of going from IP2 to PPR in a day. I’m such a dreamer!! :D
I’m fsw-o stream.
Quoting Donald Trump here :
No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.
(Once you reach here you realize and ask the question... Why is there so much tax here :p)

Wish you all the very best for a successful PR process completion.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
I’m fsw-o stream.

You are not a dreamer......The move from IP1 to PPR is common nowadays. And being FSW-O doesn't also mean anything too. The only constraint you might face is your LVO. If you are being processed at any of the offices in Canada, you have gone half way. Don't quote me but I have observed an average of 2 months+ processing time for PR applications processed within Canada.
Keep the faith man!!!

Reactions: write2rtd

dilip123

Aug 2, 2013
i called cic yesterday they said my file is in Etobicoke office .. has anyone file is in Etobicoke office is it normal ?

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Quoting Donald Trump here :
No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.
(Once you reach here you realize and ask the question... Why is there so much tax here :p)

Wish you all the very best for a successful PR process completion.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
You are not a dreamer......The move from IP1 to PPR is common nowadays. And being FSW-O doesn't also mean anything too. The only constraint you might face is your LVO. If you are being processed at any of the offices in Canada, you have gone half way. Don't quote me but I have observed an average of 2 months+ processing time for PR applications processed within Canada.
Keep the faith man!!!
I see. That’s interesting information, thank you. Will they have assigned a VO by this stage ? Views ?
I’ll call them on Monday, hopefully they’ll have some updates for me. Although, based on my last experience with them, agents don’t seem very helpful.

Neha255

May 22, 2018
Mine is April 17,2018 AOR CEC
Medical passed:april 23
And no update since
Background check: your application is in process, we will message you when we start your background check.

But when i call CIC, was told that my application is at CPC ottawa.
It really confuses me. Someone said your application gets transfered to CPC once its in final stage. Really confusing. Please help understand this.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Mine is April 17,2018 AOR CEC
Medical passed:april 23
And no update since
Background check: your application is in process, we will message you when we start your background check.

But when i call CIC, was told that my application is at CPC ottawa.
It really confuses me. Someone said your application gets transfered to CPC once its in final stage. Really confusing. Please help understand this.
Hi Neha did you check with them if your Eligibility and BGC is completed ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
They said it looks like officer has all docs that they need to start your background check but background check hasnt started yet thats what they told me
Did you ask or did they mention to you anything about the Eligibility part?

If BGC has not started yet, probably you are still in the IP1 stage. CPC O is also like a typical CIC office which can process applications in the early stages.

Mine and Ajeet’s application is being processed through the Calgary office, read another forum members application is being processed at Etobicoke CIC office

Last edited:

Neha255

May 22, 2018
Did you ask or did they mention to you anything about the Eligibility part?

If BGC has not started yet, probably you are still in the IP1 stage. CPC O is also like a typical CIC office which can process applications in the early stages.

Mine and Ajeet’s application is being processed through the Calgary office, read another forum members application is being processed at Etobicoke CIC office

Yeah i asked them but they didnt provide that and said they cant go in that detail. Hopefully it gets faster.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah i asked them but they didnt provide that and said they cant go in that detail. Hopefully it gets faster.
I glanced over your recent posts you seem to be a CEC inland applicant and going by the recent trend(as of last week) you should complete your BGC soon (if they are no red flags). Wish you all the best and speedy processing