18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019

docmoh

Apr 10, 2018
Hi all
I have send all documents on 24th april.
Got email om 2nd May 2018 that ur application is updated
Can some one guide me what my status means at this stage.
It is same since 2nd may , I check it 10times a day ☺

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi all
I have send all documents on 24th april.
Got email om 2nd May 2018 that ur application is updated
Can some one guide me what my status means at this stage.
It is same since 2nd may , I check it 10times a day ☺

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My AOR is 04.03 and on 04.11 I got an updated email and my wordings are exactly like yours. And on 04.17 I got another update and my wording of medical is You passed your medical. If you are CEC, this will be your wordings before ME passed. And the status of your bgc. Even I got two updates at 04.17, I called IRCC they never started bgc until 04.17. Agent said don’t rely on the wordings of bgc and it often times is not accurate. And this bgc wording will stay until you get ppr email and send in passport for stamp. It will be completed bgc section. For right now, it means nothing. Unless u wanna call IRCC and find out actual movement of your file. And I called and found eligibility passed but I have heard eligibility only would take a few days if case is simple but bgc is the most time suffering process such as mine, I’m in bgc more than one month and no news

docmoh

Apr 10, 2018
Great so there is no point checking the status then really.
What's all this talks about IP1 IP2 etc then ☺

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Great so there is no point checking the status then really.
What's all this talks about IP1 IP2 etc then ☺
its for Outland cases not inland. Inland 99% doesn’t have IP1. There is no point checking Yes because online account doesn’t reflect your true status. It has to be ordered gmcs notes or talk to a real agent from IRCC

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Couple of points of interest from yesterday.

1. AORs across March are getting PPR mails. However, Immitracker is not updated by all. So hard to track and analyze. They are not sure of the IP1 - IP2 stages. Even Non US AORs are getting PPR mails. Average time looks to be 45 to 60 days.

2. Some report that there is no status change since MEP. But they have received the PPR mail. Best thing is to keep an eye out for the PPR mail. Hopeful that April PPRs will start coming in from last week of May. Be ready with your photos and documents to complete the process post PPR mail. It might take 10 to 15 days to get the passport with the visa.

tks,
tbn2k18

Reactions: riadh87 and Cmc420

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Couple of points of interest from yesterday.

1. AORs across March are getting PPR mails. However, Immitracker is not updated by all. So hard to track and analyze. They are not sure of the IP1 - IP2 stages. Even Non US AORs are getting PPR mails. Average time looks to be 45 to 60 days.

2. Some report that there is no status change since MEP. But they have received the PPR mail. Best thing is to keep an eye out for the PPR mail. Hopeful that April PPRs will start coming in from last week of May. Be ready with your photos and documents to complete the process post PPR mail. It might take 10 to 15 days to get the passport with the visa.

tks,
tbn2k18
How many photos? Is it 4?

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Post PPR information

1. Generally you have 30 days from the time you receive PPR except for special circumstances which you need to inform the visa office.

2. PPR validity is one year from the date of your Medical exam. Your must plan to go to Canada within that period. Extension might be granted only on specific circumstances.

3. You need to provide passport (if not from exempted countries), professionally taken photos (with studio details at the back of photo), copy of bio pages of passport, copy of PPR mail and Annex A. You will receive complete instruction in the PPR email. (someone mentioned to provide copies for each passport)

Last but not the least everything will be explained in the letter accompanying your CoPR as well.

tks,
tbn2k18

Further details will be provided when PPR mails comes through :cool::cool::cool:

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Post PPR information

1. Generally you have 30 days from the time you receive PPR except for special circumstances which you need to inform the visa office.

2. PPR validity is one year from the date of your Medical exam. Your must plan to go to Canada within that period. Extension might be granted only on specific circumstances.

3. You need to provide passport (if not from exempted countries), professionally taken photos (with studio details at the back of photo), copy of bio pages of passport, copy of PPR mail and Annex A. You will receive complete instruction in the PPR email. (someone mentioned to provide copies for each passport)

Last but not the least everything will be explained in the letter accompanying your CoPR as well.

tks,
tbn2k18

Further details will be provided when PPR mails comes through :cool::cool::cool:
Studio photos? Why not just passport photos?