+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

michaelobi

Nov 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in April 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.
Please add me to the whatsapp group. My AOR is APR 29th

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
owww well ther's always a next time.
Hey, I just want to know how this IP1 to IP2 progresses. I am FSW-inland but have been on IP1 for 1 week. Could there be any reason why my IP1 isn't as short as 1 hour (most persons inland get it). Just trying to know what is going on. Anybody with ideas?

dilip123

Aug 2, 2013
Hey, I just want to know how this IP1 to IP2 progresses. I am FSW-inland but have been on IP1 for 1 week. Could there be any reason why my IP1 isn't as short as 1 hour (most persons inland get it). Just trying to know what is going on. Anybody with ideas?

i am inland i am in IP1 from april 25 :D some people get ppr and ip on same day .. ip1 and ip2 our assumption . we need patience ;)

Reactions: Rijo02

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada
I received ADR for RCMP certified criminal record and medical status changed from "You do not need a medical" to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam".
In parallel, BG status moved directly from NA to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".
At what stage it is safe to assume that I met the eligibility criteria to claim the additional 50 points for offer of employment and the documents I provided for the same are reviewed and approved.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
I received ADR for RCMP certified criminal record and medical status changed from "You do not need a medical" to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam".
In parallel, BG status moved directly from NA to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".
At what stage it is safe to assume that I met the eligibility criteria to claim the additional 50 points for offer of employment and the documents I provided for the same are reviewed and approved.
Your question is not clear......you mean claim more points for additional documents you provided after AOR? If yes, you already have the CRS that gave you an ITA so additional points wouldn't do you any advantage. Eligibility check is done in IP2 if am not mistaking (others can advise better) which from your BGC information, you are already in IP2.
Can you please start your timeline? I need it and it will be helpful for others too.

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Hello folks,
I have accepted my ITA in 19th April 2018. I am working in one organisation and shows the same as my employer in my application. Now I would like to change my job.

Do I need to inform CIC about this? If yes, what is the procedure for the same.

In what circumstances I can change the job?