+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

ssabin

Jan 21, 2019
It was similar to my situation. My AOR was April 11, 2018 and I was put in RR in May, 2018. It was finalized just this month, so no one picked it up for months! Had I not uploaded supporting docs last October my file would be either refused right away or I would get an ADR and many more months of processing along with it. But hang in there, I'm certain things will pick up soon!
The same thing with me, I was so mad when I found out they haven't even bother to touch my file for months! My Aor was April 16, the last updates was in May 2018 and they wait until June 2019 to finalize my eligibility, no document upload required and no one single updates during the long process time. It's so unfair to keep us on hold for no reasons at all!!!!!

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
The same thing with me, I was so mad when I found out they haven't even bother to touch my file for months! My Aor was April 16, the last updates was in May 2018 and they wait until June 2019 to finalize my eligibility, no document upload required and no one single updates during the long process time. It's so unfair to keep us on hold for no reasons at all!!!!!
At least they extended your medical!

Reactions: kzeed12

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
It was similar to my situation. My AOR was April 11, 2018 and I was put in RR in May, 2018. It was finalized just this month, so no one picked it up for months! Had I not uploaded supporting docs last October my file would be either refused right away or I would get an ADR and many more months of processing along with it. But hang in there, I'm certain things will pick up soon!
so you got your PR right?

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
The wait is finally over! Received the golden e-mail this morning. It's been a long road and this forum helped a lot to keep my emotions and anxiety in check. For those that are still waiting, hang in there, the good news is coming soon.

Best of luck to all!
when you passed the medical.. after how many days u got the email for PR? i also did my remedical last thursday and i passed everything. just they need my medical.. waiting for last 14 months. cnt wait to hear gud news

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
so you got your PR right?
when you passed the medical.. after how many days u got the email for PR? i also did my remedical last thursday and i passed everything. just they need my medical.. waiting for last 14 months. cnt wait to hear gud news
Yes, I got the PR email. You can check my signature for the dates :) Don't take anyone else's dates as a rule, it varies greatly between applications.
And the fact that they requested another medical exam is absolutely great news! Hang in there!

Reactions: kzeed12 and jessy87