+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Jsunny20

Jul 16, 2019
Hello everyone....!

I have been a very silent reader in this forum for the past 2 years. Here I come with a great news. I just received an email from the IRCC to submit our passports.

AOR April 30, 2018 and since then NOTHING has started up until June 25, 2019. No emails or no notifications etc.
Re-medicals request on June 25, 2019 and submitted the final report on July 10, 2019.
PPR on July 16, 2019.

Inland applicants from Ontario. Never called the customer care or never requested for any update or never approached any MPP or GCMS notes etc like you all did. All the waiting is over and we just kept thanking God, praying and praising God for everything in our lives in this waiting period. I have been with you guys in the same boat for so long and I know the pain. My wife and I will continue to pray for everyone in this boat for your success and happiness in life. Do not lose hope and have some faith. I’m sure you will hear some great news soon. Good luck guys and stay strong and blessed.

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Do you mind I ask how long did it take you for security?
I passed Eligibility on June 10th, 2019 and Security on June 20th, 2019.
My security was fast, only 2 weeks but it took me 14 months to clear the Eligibility.
My Medicals though are expired and I haven't received any request yet and I am still waiting, unfortunately.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Same status "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." GCMS shows last update in Feb 2019. Since then there is not even one single update.

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I called IRCC today. The agent informed that medicals were extended (which I already knew) and that as far as she knows, eligibility has not yet been cleared. In other words, more of the same.

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Guys, can anyone tell what this CSE reply means?

FSWO- July 16,2018
ADR: June 12, 2019
After ADR, eligibility passed, security changed to in process (around June 20th). Till today (July 18), I’m still waiting for security to pass. And I got following CSE reply:

“The application is currently with an Officer and is undergoing security review.
You will be contacted in due course.”

Because the agent wrote security review instead of security check, does it seems to be the same thing as security check? Or does this means security is done and going under a review before pass it?

Thanks.

Tara533

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I called IRCC today. The agent informed that medicals were extended (which I already knew) and that as far as she knows, eligibility has not yet been cleared. In other words, more of the same.
May I know ur timeline?
How do u know ur medicals extended

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
May I know ur timeline?
How do u know ur medicals extended
April 11- AOR
April 19 - ADR (Schedule A)
July 3rd - Medicals extension

I already knew my medicals were extended because previously, on my profile it said: "You passed the medical exam". At the end of June (not sure what date), it changed to "You do not need a medical exam". Then, on July 3rd it changed once again, now it says: "July 3, 2019 You passed the medical exam".

The agent today also confirmed this is what happened. Not sure if it's a good sign that that happened or just standard procedure.