AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019

Ashwin Thomas

Oct 11, 2018
Hi,I received PPR mail on 25th Feb guys..
But still not in the clear because they have give VA in India ,but am based in Qatar.
I have sent request for shifting VA ,they say the usual reply time is 7 days but given the delays so far am just hoping for the best.The 30 day time limit for passport submission does not help.
AOR is april 21.

Reactions: saharali2909

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi,I received PPR mail on 25th Feb guys..
But still not in the clear because they have give VA in India ,but am based in Qatar.
I have sent request for shifting VA ,they say the usual reply time is 7 days but given the delays so far am just hoping for the best.The 30 day time limit for passport submission does not help.
AOR is april 21.
Try to Call agent and get it sorted & congrats for PPR!!

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Well I sent an email to Ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca, CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca, and WST-LandingEnquiries@cic.gc.ca last night inquiring about my landing interview. At the same time I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca requesting their courier address to send my dependents passport from the USA as their passport request document had a PO Box address. Keep in mind that my dependents passport request clearly stated that I will be contacted by my local IRCC office for landing and that my dependents must not send their passports until I become a permanent resident. That communication was received in my IRCC account.

Now I just an Ready For Visa final request directly in my email. This communication does not say anything that I will be contacted by my local IRCC office for landing interview. Also, it does not make any distinction between myself and my dependents. Based on this it is for both myself and my dependents.

I'm going to use this and send in our documents.

Thanks @saharali2909 for letting me know to send emails.

Mike
Congrats! I sent an email to all those email addresses too... lol still waiting. This whole PR process has built alot of patience in me man. Even after approval, its been a month and I still haven't received any confirmation.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I have a question.

My AOR is Apr 5, 2018 and I ordered GCMS notes and received the first copy in Oct 2018. It showed Eligibility: Recommend Pass. I received the second copy of my GCMS today (Feb 26, 2019) and now it shows Eligibility: Review Required. I can also see S.15(1) on the top of a page in GCMS notes. When I spoke to IRCC call center agent, they told me my medical and security is passed, criminality not started, eligibility still reviewing. I read all the comments of Case Analyst from GCMS notes and none of them show any negative comments. All the comments are Met, recommend pass etc.

I am unable to understand whats wrong with my application. Could anyone please suggest, what I can do to find out why they changed my Eligibiltiy from recommend pass to Review required?
.Whic page do you see s.15 on top of? do you see it in your activities and assessments? Maybe s..15 is because you passed security, but I don't understand why criminality is not done yet? Did you say yes to any stat questions? Have you ever had any visa refusals?
I am sorry, but I have no idea of what is happening to your eligibility. Did you have anything that got expired and they need to verify it again?

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
.Whic page do you see s.15 on top of? do you see it in your activities and assessments? Maybe s..15 is because you passed security, but I don't understand why criminality is not done yet? Did you say yes to any stat questions? Have you ever had any visa refusals?
I am sorry, but I have no idea of what is happening to your eligibility. Did you have anything that got expired and they need to verify it again?
Thanks for your reply. In Admissability section and at the end of GCMS there is a section where analyst write some notes. In these sections I can see s.15 written on top. Earlier in Oct when I received my GCMS it said eligibility : Recommend passed and now it says review required. Not sure why they did not start criminality. I also sent an email to CPC Ottawa and raised a CSE, but they just send me generic responses.

I never had any visa refusals and I have only one travel history. My medicals might expire at the end of Mar, 2019 and all other documents are valid.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for your reply. In Admissability section and at the end of GCMS there is a section where analyst write some notes. In these sections I can see s.15 written on top. Earlier in Oct when I received my GCMS it said eligibility : Recommend passed and now it says review required. Not sure why they did not start criminality. I also sent an email to CPC Ottawa and raised a CSE, but they just send me generic responses.

I never had any visa refusals and I have only one travel history. My medicals might expire at the end of Mar, 2019 and all other documents are valid.
Your description matches the people who are under SS. I think you were under SS all these time and the good news is that you passed it. But, I don't have any idea why they didn't start your criminality and why your eligibility is back to review required. Hope it gets moving soon.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Your description matches the people who are under SS. I think you were under SS all these time and the good news is that you passed it. But, I don't have any idea why they didn't start your criminality and why your eligibility is back to review required. Hope it gets moving soon.
Yes Security is passed is what they told me. At least if they would have mentioned the reason for review required in eligibility, I would have sent them the respective documents. I hope I get my PPR soon. Thanks a lot :)

Reactions: Mr_nobody

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Does anyone feel like a lost child in Arctic Cold up North? I sure do. CIC need to understand it's not a great feeling to be left alone.
Hang in there guys. You all are not alone. We are all at the verge of a break through in getting PPR. Good luck all.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
I spoke to an IRCC agent today. He wasn't able to provide more details about application status than we already have on CIC website. However he told me that my application is being processed at Calgary VO which is kind of weird. I checked on myimmitracker.com and couldn't find anyone's application at Calgary VO, I don't even know if Calgary VO exists. And if it exists, don't know how fast or slow they process PR applications.
This seems to be an odd one out case and I don't have a good feeling about it.
If anyone has any info/history about Calgary VO, please share friends. This will be a great help, thanks in advance.
Hello,
My AOR is dec 6th, 2018. My application was sent to Calgary VO.
I called a CIC agent today and he sais that processing in Calgary VO is very slow?
Please let me know if this is true? im really worried.
Its been 90days since my AOR. Criminality is in process and eligibility and SS not yet started yet.
Thanks

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Ajeet, my application is being processed at Calgary... I am a Ontario resident. Check my post on earlier pages about the RCMP request and then other letter saying you don't need one... When I spoke with IRCC today, she also mentioned that it is being processed @calgary CIC. It think its related to workload distribution.
Once they complete all the necessary checks, and document it for the final review stage, approval will be done centrally (at least my understanding).
Hello,
I called a CIC agent today and he sais that processing in Calgary VO is very slow?
Its been 90days since my AOR. Criminality is in process and eligibility and SS not yet started yet.
Thanks

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hello,
Thanks
90 days???? Buddy, we have all passed 10 months here in this forum, and you are worried after 90 days?? the processing time is 6 months

Reactions: Tojued and leka

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Hello,
Thanks
order gcms notes to see if you werent put in review required...