+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Ramnathan S.

Jul 26, 2018
if you are calling the IRCC folks ask them:
-Status of your eligibility - Completed, Passed or not yet, when was it passed
-Status of your criminality - Completed, Passed or not yet, when was it passed
-Status of your BGC - started or not yet? when was it started...

Hi,

Had called CIC last week and they said Eligibility Passed and BGC in progress (I didn't as for the date). Now does this mean my NOC and R&R have been found to be matching and as expected ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

Had called CIC last week and they said Eligibility Passed and BGC in progress (I didn't as for the date). Now does this mean my NOC and R&R have been found to be matching and as expected ?
If they say Eligibility is passed it would have bee reviewed by the case officer, that will take care of all the points that you have been claiming for in PR application, which would include, Work Ex, Language Score, ECA, Adaptability etc.... Case Analyst/Program assistant(lower ranked), usually say Eligibility, is Met or Recommended Passed.

dhillon1492

May 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
If they say Eligibility is passed it would have bee reviewed by the case officer, that will take care of all the points that you have been claiming for in PR application, which would include, Work Ex, Language Score, ECA, Adaptability etc.... Case Analyst/Program assistant(lower ranked), usually say Eligibility, is Met or Recommended Passed.
Once eligibility is Recommended passed what are the chances of case officer verifying the employment details by calling employer and searching about the company online? or will he act on analyst's recommendation

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Once eligibility is Recommended passed what are the chances of case officer verifying the employment details by calling employer and searching about the company online? or will he act on analyst's recommendation
I would not quote a percentage, but usually they generally go by the analysts recommendation, unless and until analyst has raised some flags in his recommendation.
If you search the forum, people have had eligibility review required for Work Ex a lot because of missing job duties on the letter, duties now in line with the NOC as an example...Employer details are not clear(e.g. employment address is an a residential one)... in these kinda scenario i would think they "may" inquire.

Reactions: Toronto2018

Mehul@T

Jun 3, 2018
Hi friends,

Got my GCMS notes today, Eligibility passed. Criminality and Security not started.

It looks fine, however, I am just wondering my eligibility is passed in April 3 months back. & still Criminality & security not started!!

I mean as I see from Immitracker many people who applied after me in may or June got PPR.
Isn't it unfair? ? If they are busy and can't process due to lack of time is okay , but then how come there is time to process for other applications who applied after me ( Single Applicant only got PPR , AOR date weeks behind mine)

I actually took leaves from work to complete all documents, hurried up medical also so that I can submit fast so now it is sad to know that my file is just sitting there since 3 months almost (I can see dates for eligibility passed so it is 3 months),
I guess for people who get PPR sooner they start criminality & security immediately after 1St step.

One question #I see info sharing partner USA, Type - biographic, what does this means?
I have us visa so will they collect biography info i.e. fingerprints from USA?

Thanks & All the Best to Everyone!

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Hi friends,

Got my GCMS notes today, Eligibility passed. Criminality and Security not started.

It looks fine, however, I am just wondering my eligibility is passed in April 3 months back. & still Criminality & security not started!!

I mean as I see from Immitracker many people who applied after me in may or June got PPR.
Isn't it unfair? ? If they are busy and can't process due to lack of time is okay , but then how come there is time to process for other applications who applied after me ( Single Applicant only got PPR , AOR date weeks behind mine)

I actually took leaves from work to complete all documents, hurried up medical also so that I can submit fast so now it is sad to know that my file is just sitting there since 3 months almost (I can see dates for eligibility passed so it is 3 months),
I guess for people who get PPR sooner they start criminality & security immediately after 1St step.

One question #I see info sharing partner USA, Type - biographic, what does this means?

Many of us are sharing the same frustration, unfortunately. Eligibility recommended pass since mid-June based on my notes and up to last week, eligibility still needs to be validated by a senior officer and criminality and background check not started yet. I got depressed looking at the tracker this morning :(

Reactions: egemens

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi friends,

IRCC is part of life and life is unfair.

vinesh46

Feb 4, 2018
After what seemed like ages...Finally received the Golden Mail!!!! :D
FSW-O
Myself + 2 dependents

Below is the timeline -

AOR: April 5
MEP: April 10
IP1: April 10
Add doc req: April 12
Doc submitted: May 9
GCMS Notes ordered: July 11
IP2: July 23
PPR Mail: July 26

Thank you all for your posts which were of real help. And for those still waiting...Just Hold On! There is light at the end of the tunnel.

mmahmud

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
FSW-O
Myself + 2 dependents

Below is the timeline -

Thank you all for your posts which were of real help. And for those still waiting...Just Hold On! There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Congrats....

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
FSW-O
Myself + 2 dependents

Below is the timeline -

Congratulations!! Great news :)

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
FSW-O
Myself + 2 dependents

Below is the timeline -

Same timeline as mine bit didnt got the ppr... happy for you congrats.
My time line :
Aor 5 april
Adr 7 april
Med passed late april.
Ip2 june 18th
Me and 2 dependants

Reactions: Emmemm07