+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hi Guys,

ITA received: January 4, 2018
Submitted the Docs: February 8, 2018

Application status
Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents-We do not need additional documents.
Interview -You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check-We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone suggest, if it's normal?? it's been 154 Days today...
Its IP2 dear .. probably the last stage of an application... u can go for GCMS notes for better clarification but by the time they will come it would b already more than six months past aor ...

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

ITA received: January 4, 2018
Submitted the Docs: February 8, 2018

Application status
Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents-We do not need additional documents.
Interview -You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check-We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone suggest, if it's normal?? it's been 154 Days today...
Have you called iRCC call centre and checked with them about the status of your eligibility, criminality, BGC/Security, whether, you have cleared these individual steps ?

Last edited:

Salonig

Jul 12, 2018
Have you called iRCC call centre and checked with them about the status of your eligibility, criminality, BGC/Security, whether, you have cleared these individual steps ?
i got this no 1-888-242-2100
but it can be dialed only from Canada.. Do you have any number that i can dial from India...

mmahmud

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
I have been trying to reach them for days using the same number . The call always ends stating eveyone is busy. Sigh ..
Hi, I understand the frustration. So what I did is, when they said your waiting time is 37 minutes, I did not hang up. Kept the phone in loud speaker. Good thing is you won't have to wait that long. Many people get frustrated and stop waiting so your queue jumps ahead.

Reactions: david12