+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2017 TRV Online Application

positiv1

Star Member
May 2, 2017
That's great. When you say PPR - you got the passport back with the stamping on May 6th? or is this Passport Request?
It was a passport request. They submitted their passports at vfs on the 8th and got their passports back on the 12th. Granted for 5 years multiple entry.

Best of luck everyone. The posts on here are truly helpful.

Reactions: manickvj

Travelpinal

May 12, 2017
Can Any one help me. My visa have been refused. Reason no travel history. What to do. My cousin wedding is in July month.

Travelpinal

May 12, 2017
One more question. If i will apply online, what payment mode is acceptable for fess. Is they considered debit card. Because i don't have credit card and and last moment i can apply for it.

ibhdb

Oct 11, 2016
One more question. If i will apply online, what payment mode is acceptable for fess. Is they considered debit card. Because i don't have credit card and and last moment i can apply for it.
yes u can pay through debit card as well.
didu apply from karachi?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Can Any one help me. My visa have been refused. Reason no travel history. What to do. My cousin wedding is in July month.
You'll have to post more information so that we can advise:
1. How long did you want to visit?

2. List of documents which you submitted for yourself + your Canadian host

3. Have you traveled abroad earlier? If yes, to which countries + for how long + purpose of those visits

4. What reasons can you prove to show that you must return to India? For example: Employment/business + property ownership/rent agreement + dependent family + financial investments, etc?

'Travel History' is often a generic refusal reason while the actual refusal could be due to other reasons

Travelpinal

May 12, 2017
I applied for a month.
2. My sister given invited me. For my cousin wedding. She showed in declaration that she take all responsibility.
3. Attach leave letter of myself and my husband.
4. Salary slip of both of us.
5. Bank statement which show total 18000 CAD.
6. Investment FD', mutual funds, nsc, lic which shows 20000CAD.
7. Wedding card
8. Tax return of last 3 year
9. My sister and her husband detail like pr card, health card, tax returns, annual income, employment letter

Travelpinal

May 12, 2017
You'll have to post more information so that we can advise:
1. How long did you want to visit?

2. List of documents which you submitted for yourself + your Canadian host

3. Have you traveled abroad earlier? If yes, to which countries + for how long + purpose of those visits

4. What reasons can you prove to show that you must return to India? For example: Employment/business + property ownership/rent agreement + dependent family + financial investments, etc?

'Travel History' is often a generic refusal reason while the actual refusal could be due to other reasons
I applied for a month.
2. My sister given invited me. For my cousin wedding. She showed in declaration that she take all responsibility.
3. Attach leave letter of myself and my husband.
4. Salary slip of both of us.
5. Bank statement which show total 18000 CAD.
6. Investment FD', mutual funds, nsc, lic which shows 20000CAD.
7. Wedding card
8. Tax return of last 3 year
9. My sister and her husband detail like pr card, health card, tax returns, annual income, employment letter
10. We do not have any travel history

Amanheir

May 13, 2017
Applied online for family on 26th april have a wedding to be attended on 20th may still no reply
And is there any chance to get letter of approval on weekends?

Amanheir

May 13, 2017
The
I have applied for my wife's TRV online from INDIA on 5th April and There is no news yet. On the website, it was showing 18 days when I applied and now it turned to 22 days. Apparently, its been more than 22 days (working days) since I applied but no answer or no update yet. I've sent the status request on 6th May via web form but no answer on that yet. It's really frustrating. I re-scheduled her pre-booked ticket twice and now finally I canceled.

I have seen many people have submitted their application later than me and they got results but I'm still waiting. I'm anxious now.

Is there anyone who has the similar situation?? any suggestion ??

They say they are working according to the order but I don't think so as seen many posts which say that they have got replies in 5/6days although they have applied later then my application