+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Pat2016

Oct 25, 2016
ECAS status changed to 'In Process' as of July 21st. Can someone please update?

We haven't received anything since SA on May 15th. We uploaded our Schedule A, but apparently Thailand needs a letter from CIC before we can do our PCC. Haven't received any word on medical yet either.

It's at least comforting to know things are (probably) moving forward.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hey Ness, 2 questions!
We received our AOR2 June 19(close to urs) but bgc still says "not applicable". How long did ur take it to change to I'm process?
And 2nd, is ur eligibility in gckey says "we r reviewing if ur eligible"? I got S.A.. but my eligibility has that line.
Plz share urs so I 'll get an idea. Thanks a lot.
That line doesn't really change till after PPR so don't worry about it.

iFox

Apr 22, 2017
What is your timeline like?
App received: April 28, 2017
AOR1 May 24, 2017 (along with request to link the app)
Medicals: June 5, 2017 - requested; June 9 - done, June 21 - updated status "passed"
SA received July 14, 2017 (status still "in Process")
We haven't received any requests re: Sch A and PCC but we sent those regardless in June (reception confirmed June 21)
No further updates.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
App received: April 28, 2017
AOR1 May 24, 2017 (along with request to link the app)
Medicals: June 5, 2017 - requested; June 9 - done, June 21 - updated status "passed"
SA received July 14, 2017 (status still "in Process")
We haven't received any requests re: Sch A and PCC but we sent those regardless in June (reception confirmed June 21)
No further updates.
There is a bit of backlog in Mississauga, but I am sure your file will be transferred soon. Some people have been told by IRCC that they are doing some of the processing in Mississauga. So fingers crossed :)

Reactions: Skod

martinez95

May 9, 2017
Ukraine
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kiev
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Doc's Request.
20-05-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
File Transfer...
02-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
I uploaded my schedule A and PCC twice through IRCC web form because the first time they said they never received. It was about two months ago. I sent them documents because my husband called them and they told him about it. Then I've got my application status on my CIC account changed to documents you provided have been uploaded (or something like this). In one week the've sent me document request on my CIC account but there is no upload button. What should I do ?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I uploaded my schedule A and PCC twice through IRCC web form because the first time they said they never received. It was about two months ago. I sent them documents because my husband called them and they told him about it. Then I've got my application status on my CIC account changed to documents you provided have been uploaded (or something like this). In one week the've sent me document request on my CIC account but there is no upload button. What should I do ?
Call IRCC ASAP. Also send the documents via Post with a letter detailing the situation etc. This is so ridiculous IRCC needs to fix these damn glitches.
Also are you sure they aren't asking for any other docs this time? Did you check GCKey account to see if there is a letter sent by CIC?

martinez95

May 9, 2017
Ukraine
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kiev
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Doc's Request.
20-05-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
File Transfer...
02-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Call IRCC ASAP. Also send the documents via Post with a letter detailing the situation etc. This is so ridiculous IRCC needs to fix these damn glitches.
Also are you sure they aren't asking for any other docs this time? Did you check GCKey account to see if there is a letter sent by CIC?
yes, they sent me a letter on my cic account and it says exactly that I need to send them just schedule a and PCC. But I cant upload it through my account, they don't give me this option. Can my husband send them copy of these documents, not original ? Because I live too far and it will take forever to get these documents for them

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
yes, they sent me a letter on my cic account and it says exactly that I need to send them just schedule a and PCC. But I cant upload it through my account, they don't give me this option. Can my husband send them copy of these documents, not original ? Because I live too far and it will take forever to get these documents for them
Yes just send your husband a letter (via email will do but make sure you sign it) stating you have submitted these docs already but are sending in a copy just in case they misplaced it, and then your husband can post all three to CPC Mississauga. If your husband is the Sponsor he should also call IRCC and figure out what the issue is. My guess is you haven't yet been transferred to your VO?

martinez95

May 9, 2017
Ukraine
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kiev
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Doc's Request.
20-05-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
File Transfer...
02-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Yes just send your husband a letter (via email will do but make sure you sign it) stating you have submitted these docs already but are sending in a copy just in case they misplaced it, and then your husband can post all three to CPC Mississauga. If your husband is the Sponsor he should also call IRCC and figure out what the issue is. My guess is you haven't yet been transferred to your VO?
No, they haven't transferred it to VO yet. It's ridiculous that I have to do it the third time. The weird thing is that I've got a message from IRCC that they transferred my documents to the proper office and then when my husband called them, they said that have all documents they need to start background check. And today I've got this request...

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
No, they haven't transferred it to VO yet. It's ridiculous that I have to do it the third time. The weird thing is that I've got a message from IRCC that they transferred my documents to the proper office and then when my husband called them, they said that have all documents they need to start background check. And today I've got this request...
I hear you! And it's weird that you should be getting correspondence on a weekend. In any case, make sure that you guys send them hard copies of the requested docs (Schedule A and PCC) and do call. They might not need it at all and could just be a glitch in their system. All the best.

martinez95

May 9, 2017
Ukraine
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kiev
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Doc's Request.
20-05-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
File Transfer...
02-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
I hear you! And it's weird that you should be getting correspondence on a weekend. In any case, make sure that you guys send them hard copies of the requested docs (Schedule A and PCC) and do call. They might not need it at all and could just be a glitch in their system. All the best.
Thank you!

Reactions: Kinza_Bee