+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Wow, that's good news. My husbands application was recvd on Mar 7 and there was no update of any kind and i have included an upfront medical on the appication and when I checked today its showing as medical received. Hopefully it wont take long for another update

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Wow, that's good news. My husbands application was recvd on Mar 7 and there was no update of any kind and i have included an upfront medical on the appication and when I checked today its showing as medical received. Hopefully it wont take long for another update
hopefully.. I think they are getting back on track and probably catching up

Reactions: Myrelnp

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Reactions: sheen

Phyline

Jun 1, 2017
Toronto
We made a silly mistake which we just realized.
We somehow didn't see the instruction to fill the name in IMM5406 in both English and Native Language and ended up writing only in English.

Our Application has already been transferred to local Visa Office on June 30,2017.

Should we correct this now,? If so, how we can do it? via webform?
Wow, we did the same thing! I wonder how crucial this is.....maybe I'll mail a corrected form in? Can't see a phone conversation being very useful.

deep1313

May 25, 2017
hey guys a quick update on my spouse profile. We woke up to see an email saying we have a message on GCKEY. my spouse logged in and found she just got the medical request :). For those who are concerned, we haven't received any email saying whether the file has been transferred to VO. This gets me thinking that they are being processed within mississauga and then later sent to VO. Either way that is the update. I have updated the google sheets and my signature. cheers
hey guys a quick update on my spouse profile. We woke up to see an email saying we have a message on GCKEY. my spouse logged in and found she just got the medical request :). For those who are concerned, we haven't received any email saying whether the file has been transferred to VO. This gets me thinking that they are being processed within mississauga and then later sent to VO. Either way that is the update. I have updated the google sheets and my signature. cheers
Hi Shah..did they reply to your email or they just sent you medical req

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi Shah..did they reply to your email or they just sent you medical req
HI deep,

They sent my spouse (PA) an email saying there is a message in your account and had link to gckey. once she logged into her account , she found under check status and message , there was a message regarding medical. you click on it and its a pdf form that you download (has instruction and one page pre-filled form). hope that answers your question

deep1313

May 25, 2017
HI deep,

They sent my spouse (PA) an email saying there is a message in your account and had link to gckey. once she logged into her account , she found under check status and message , there was a message regarding medical. you click on it and its a pdf form that you download (has instruction and one page pre-filled form). hope that answers your question
Hi Shah..i was asking that u submit a case specific enquiry did they reply to that or they just sent you medical req

adrdan

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ya

ya i get what you are saying, some days are really frustrating. I am sponsoring my husband from India.
Hi Sheen

how your husband sent his signature on documents ? email or courier ?
Did you translate your social media conversation to english ?

Thanks

Last edited:

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Hi Electra,

That's good if you mail the docs in. Give in one more week and the file will surely be transferred. You can call them again then to verify.

The only difference is the address you send it to. Mail is by normal mail (Canada post) and courier (DHL, Fedex, UPS, etc...).

I am not sure now, i did fedex on PO box 3000 which says it has been received on 7th July by David. Hopefully it goes to the right department and they update it atleast. It is very frustrating to see the same message from June :(

Dhillonss

Apr 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2017
Doc's Request.
02-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
File Transfer...
13-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
Wow, we did the same thing! I wonder how crucial this is.....maybe I'll mail a corrected form in? Can't see a phone conversation being very useful.
We made a silly mistake which we just realized.
We somehow didn't see the instruction to fill the name in IMM5406 in both English and Native Language and ended up writing only in English.

Our Application has already been transferred to local Visa Office on June 30,2017.

Should we correct this now,? If so, how we can do it? via webform?

Did you resend the IMM5406 with name in native language? and if where and how did you send it?

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
So just checked ECAS
the file was transferred to KVO and the ECAS changed to We started processing your application on July 11, 2017
Any idea what to expect next? or just a long wait lol