Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Ourlish, they mentioned they sent me correspondence on 26th May which i never received... i voluntarily uploaded Sch A on web form.. on 17 june and nuthing has been updated.. my husband called cic n they suggested you can voluntarily courier us the documents... which i sent original Sch A and Police Certificate for their records 2 days ago.. i hope i see any change in my list of process soon... :(

PS: i am more worry as my application hasnt moved to any visa office yet considering the timelines of majority.... :(
Ourlish what do you mean by Mail & Courier...whats the difference?
Hi Electra,

That's good if you mail the docs in. Give in one more week and the file will surely be transferred. You can call them again then to verify.

The only difference is the address you send it to. Mail is by normal mail (Canada post) and courier (DHL, Fedex, UPS, etc...).

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
It took 9 days from completing the medical exam to show as passed. Hopefully background check is right around the corner!

Reactions: Oulrish

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Reactions: steller

Mari_8

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Costa Rica Destination city: Saskatoon
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
México
App. Filed.......
April 4
Doc's Request.
Gckey link: april 28. May 4: Schedule A and digital photo , pcc with initial application
AOR Received.
Aor1: April 27. Aor2:Jun 2 ECAS process. Official email AOR2: July 5
File Transfer...
May 15 VO México
Med's Request
May 1
Med's Done....
May 8. Med passed: May 9
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
November 21
VISA ISSUED...
December 12th
LANDED..........
January 31, 2018
My status ECAS: 1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 4 ,2017. 2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application (AOR)on July 5. 3. We started processing your application on June 2. 4. Medical results have been received.

Reactions: STARY and Oulrish

elenama

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Do not worry! Everything looks normal to me.

Your timeline and all other things are almost same as mine (ecas has two line with correspondence but didn't receive any email after the sponsorship approval letter) except after i sent them the schedule A and PCC my GCCkey says "the documents you have provided has been uploaded". Yours should say the same.

I have got a email few days ago stating my file has been transferred to local Visa Office. Hope you will get the same soon :)
No medical request for me also yet.
Thanks for a reply! We uploaded the docs through the webform on June 22, but GCKey status hasn't updated yet. Fingers crossed and hopefully soon!

We called CIC yesterday and they said that if we didn't receive the correspondence with request for additional docs, they are going to reset our GCKey account so that further correspondence got through ok. Not sure if it's a residue from that glitch that affected a lot of applicants recently, but maybe you can request yours to be resetted as well just to make sure you get the request for medicals right away when it's finally sent.

kill

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
xxx
AOR Received.
May 19, 2017
File Transfer...
August 18, 2017
Med's Request
13-09-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Interview........
xxx
Passport Req..
xxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxx
LANDED..........
xxx
Hello guys! Our application was received Application April 26, 2017 and
AOR was May 19. Here are the status of our ecas and gckey
ECAS
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 26, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on May 20, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Our GCKEY
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help (It was like this even before we send the Schedule A and PCC
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We didn't receive any correspondence. We sent Schedule A and PCC last June 14 by mail and IRCC received it June 15. We didn't see on our GCkey that the documents we provided is uploaded. No SA and medical request too and our application is still in CPC-M. Should we worry or some of you have the same status as our application. Thanks ;)

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hello guys! Our application was received Application April 26, 2017 and
AOR was May 19. Here are the status of our ecas and gckey
ECAS
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 26, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on May 20, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Our GCKEY
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help (It was like this even before we send the Schedule A and PCC
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We didn't receive any correspondence. We sent Schedule A and PCC last June 14 by mail and IRCC received it June 15. We didn't see on our GCkey that the documents we provided is uploaded. No SA and medical request too and our application is still in CPC-M. Should we worry or some of you have the same status as our application. Thanks ;)
hello, I am exactly in the same boat as you except that my GCKEY tells me that the documents we provided have been uploaded. I sent my Sch A through mail and webform. NO medical request yet, no "in process" status either and no transfer to VO email. Still in Mississauga I believe. See my timelines in my signature. Good luck !

kill

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
xxx
AOR Received.
May 19, 2017
File Transfer...
August 18, 2017
Med's Request
13-09-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Interview........
xxx
Passport Req..
xxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxx
LANDED..........
xxx
hello, I am exactly in the same boat as you except that my GCKEY tells me that the documents we provided have been uploaded. I sent my Sch A through mail and webform. NO medical request yet, no "in process" status either and no transfer to VO email. Still in Mississauga I believe. See my timelines in my signature. Good luck !
At least Shah you have SA and documents provided is uploaded. Me, after AOR, no more updates :(

Phyline

Jun 1, 2017
Toronto
Hi guys,

I still haven't received any medical request or background check notifications. Looks like they got my Schedule A/PCC finally at the end of June - MyCIC changed to "we have received documents" on June 19, and I got an email "we have received your documents and forwarded to responsible office" on June 28th.

Is this timeline normal?

Reactions: lycelz

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Hi guys,

I still haven't received any medical request or background check notifications. Looks like they got my Schedule A/PCC finally at the end of June - MyCIC changed to "we have received documents" on June 19, and I got an email "we have received your documents and forwarded to responsible office" on June 28th.

Is this timeline normal?
Looks normal. Don't worry those requests would come down the road.

adrdan

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hello
Good morning guys

Qs regarding below Proof of contact.
Anyone submitted whatsapp conversation/call logs ?. Would you please let me know how you did it ?
Our conversation with my spouse is all in different language. Can I convert it to English myself or do I need any approved translator ?

Proof of Contact: Provide letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations, or other documented proof of contact between you and your sponsor. Proivde a maximum of 10 pages. Reminder: All documents submitted to IRCC must be translated into either English or French.

Another Qs, Principal applicant can sign the documents and email me the forms ? or it should be couriered ?

Have a good day

Thanks
Adr

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
Thank you :)

QUOTE="Oulrish, post: 6154843, member: 666613"]Background check does not start until later in the process so don't worry.[/QUOTE]

mmahedihasan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
We made a silly mistake which we just realized.
We somehow didn't see the instruction to fill the name in IMM5406 in both English and Native Language and ended up writing only in English.

Our Application has already been transferred to local Visa Office on June 30,2017.

Should we correct this now,? If so, how we can do it? via webform?