Lebanon
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
04-05-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Hi Guys,

How long does it take after CIC sends me that the Additional documents were received and "In Process" ?

Thanks.

deep1313

May 25, 2017
Can anyone help me with this - I called CIC to confirm if they received my Schedule A and PCC
But Agent said they haven’t received anything, but my representative uploaded on June 09, 2017.. I am not sure why they never received it
So now my sponsor will send schedule A and PCC by mail .. Is it ok if we send them just a copy not original .

Reactions: yj1

pnaran14

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2017
Doc's Request.
25-May-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2018
LANDED..........
26-Nov-2018
Hey guys,

I have a question and I am sure you guys would have come across this scenario.

I am a PR and as you all know, my spouse's sponsorship application is under process. I hope it gets done before December of 2017. Anyway, I am planning to visit my family in India for 3 to 3.5 weeks between December 2017 and Jan 2018. Yes, it is a vacation and since it is during Christmas, I travel to India for a month.

I am wondering if this impacts the spousal sponsorship application. Should I inform CIC about my trip which I am happy to do? Also, I have every reason to get back to Canada because of my job.

Please let me know if any of you have any info. I called CIC today. 32 minutes wait time :(

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Can anyone help me with this - I called CIC to confirm if they received my Schedule A and PCC
But Agent said they haven’t received anything, but my representative uploaded on June 09, 2017.. I am not sure why they never received it
So now my sponsor will send schedule A and PCC by mail .. Is it ok if we send them just a copy not original .
I had uploaded PCC and Sch-A through GCKey and my status shows "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded". Did you check with your representative about the status of documents in GCKey..If yes, then what does it show?

Last edited:

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Hey guys,

I have a question and I am sure you guys would have come across this scenario.

I am a PR and as you all know, my spouse's sponsorship application is under process. I hope it gets done before December of 2017. Anyway, I am planning to visit my family in India for 3 to 3.5 weeks between December 2017 and Jan 2018. Yes, it is a vacation and since it is during Christmas, I travel to India for a month.

I am wondering if this impacts the spousal sponsorship application. Should I inform CIC about my trip which I am happy to do? Also, I have every reason to get back to Canada because of my job.

Please let me know if any of you have any info. I called CIC today. 32 minutes wait time :(
Don't think it would affect you. But for in-land applicants it does, if they move out.

Reactions: pnaran14

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Chronic conditions that require constant medical aid, hospitalizations, and support from the health care. Also, infectious diseases as KCWARD7 mentioned. Here is a link at CIC to get the complete picture http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/index.asp

I believe motherhood is definitely not one of them :) Even if they raise questions, you can always write and explain your grounds. You and your spouse should be fine. I hope it is nothing serious and wish you the best!
Spousal sponsorships are Excessive Demand Exempt (EDE) as it says on the Medical forms so they're only looking for things in the section "Danger to Public Health and Public Safety" from the link you posted.

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
my application was received on april 18, 2017 as well, still shows "application received" same timeline as yours
Which VO?

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi - Here is what we did for my application (we just got AOR2 a couple of days ago)

Since they asked for no more than 10 pages, we broke our chats like this:
1) First five pages with Whatsapp Chat, there was no translation done. Most of our chat was in Hindi (and English in between). We put the chat in a way that chats were from different weeks and months to show that we were in continuous touch with each other.
2) The next 2-3 pages were for the video chat logs from Skype or any other media you used.
3) The next 2-3 pages were for the Audio call records we did through FB messenger and Rebtel.

Because they are asking for a maximum of 10 pages, you shall do your best to put it in a way that shows that you were in constant touch most of the time, so include snippets as to show some data from every week or month.

I don't think they care if you translate your chats or not because they want to see there was enough interaction between the two of you. Again, this is just my opinion and may differ from others.
Thanks !! :)

cyren_05

Jun 10, 2017
Hello Guys just wanna ask about our ecas information. I cant link our application in our account that why were just depending on the email they've been sending to us.

(sponsor) it says
DECISSION MADE
  1. We received your application to sponsor CY on April 7, 2017.

Dependents listed on the application are: HC
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 3, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on May 2, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 9, 2017 about the decision on your application.
(applicant) : In Process

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 7, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on May 15, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I send my AOM which is they need to continue processing our papers (last June 2, 2017) in VO. I called them by June 5 to check if they received already the courrier and they told me they forwarded it already the document by June 3. But till now I never received any message/confirmation from cic if they got it already. Any Idea if when I can have the next step and until when do I need to wait for PPR? thank you Guys.

cyren_05

Jun 10, 2017
Hello Guys just wanna ask about our ecas information. I cant link our application in our account that why were just depending on the email they've been sending to us.

(sponsor) it says
DECISSION MADE
  1. We received your application to sponsor CY on April 7, 2017.

Dependents listed on the application are: HC
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 3, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on May 2, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 9, 2017 about the decision on your application.
(applicant) : In Process

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 7, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on May 15, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I send my AOM which is they need to continue processing our papers (last June 2, 2017) in VO. I called them by June 5 to check if they received already the courrier and they told me they forwarded it already the document by June 3. But till now I never received any message/confirmation from cic if they got it already. Any Idea if when I can have the next step and until when do I need to wait for PPR? thank you Guys.

604bound

Jun 24, 2017
Hi all,

I've reviewed the spreadsheet and much of this thread, but I don't see anyone else in my position - I'll call Monday morning but I haven't had much progress at all.

Application sent: 3 April
Application Received: 10 April
AOR1: 5 May
Application linked: 5 May

Then nothing since...

Have been trying to be patient but it seems my application lags behind everyone in this thread - so I'm at a bit of a loss!

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

vikkumar

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
The fourth line has finally been added in our ecas and it says "We started processing your application on June 23, 2017"
Havent received AOR2 yet

Reactions: JamaicanSnowflake

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Ladies and gents, looking at the status of my application below please advise if :
1. it is reasonable to say that my app. is "in process" even though my ECAS only says "Application received".
2. These status below is the same like the ones who have received AOR2 ?

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Our ECAS changed to In-Progress on May 19. We got transferred to LVO on May 24. But when you click on the in-progress on ECAS, it says they started processing our application on May 31st. It varies and is never consistent. I would wait maybe another few days and then follow up with CIC to figure out how long before they request medical and transfer you to your VO. I know there is a backlog in Mississauga but still I am an April 06 applicant 2 weeks before yours and we have been transferred to LVO a month ago today. I would recommend calling them. Good luck :)